Tables Turning

Cas stared at the door to Dean's bedroom nervously, a sudden burst of small confidence hitting him as he knocked on the door.

  "Come in," Dean's voice rang out and Castiel gulped, opening the door slowly. This nervous feeling was new to him considering he had only recently became human and he wasn't sure he liked this emotion all too much.

  "..Hello Dean, I.." He trailed off unsure how to put this, "I ah--have some questions.."

  Dean looked up from cleaning his gun and set it beside him with a little nod and reassuring smile, "Alright, fire away." He pats the spot next to him to indicate for Cas to sit. Dean was used to answering odd questions for the newly fallen angel, always there for support whenever Cas needed it.

  Castiel shyly walks over, sitting down with another gulp, "What's a-- a date?" Cas realized a date was a day but the way Nora, his coworker, asked him about 'going on a date' did not seem to fit his original definition to said word.
For a second, and only a second, did Dean's face fall. Cas barely caught it before it was covered by the mask of happiness that Dean too often wore. The hunter took a small breath as if to clear something that he expertly hid,

  "Did someone ask you out on one?" Cas gave a slow nod, watching with intent, nervous eyes. "Well..this person has taken a romantic interest in you and has..ah.. Asked you to go hang out outside of the workplace to see if you two," Dean made a little clicking noise, "Fit like a glove. Or, in other words want to take it farther, to a more exclusive relationship."
At those words, Cas paled. He had accepted the offer with absolutely no clue of what it was and now he was desperately regretting it.
Dean snapped his fingers in front of the wide, blue eyes and Cas blinked a couple times. "Hey, you okay?" Dean asked with a little chuckle, using as many of these small actions to hide his jealousy and even a tinge of sadness.

  Cas slowly nodded, "I believe I have made a mistake Dean. I don't have the slightest idea of how to go on a.. 'Date'."

  Dean gave a little chuckle, again with the hiding, "Well you just have to take the lucky girl out to dinner for starters, maybe if you're..into her you might want to make a move." Dean wanted to slap himself. The last thing he wanted was for Cas to perhaps fall in love with this girl.

  Castiel was now paper white, "Dean I am inexperienced at kissing."

  Dean could tell how tense Cas was getting a he put a hand on his arm, still looking at his eyes, "Cas," he started, trying his best to add the little confident chuckles, "Its alright." Then a thought sprung to him, "I could teach you."

  And suddenly the pasty white skin of Cas' cheeks bloomed into a deep pink, "Te--teach me?" Cas stuttered out, his heart beating faster with the thought of Dean's lips on his own.

  Excitement jumped in Dean's stomach and he tried to contain himself, confidence springing back into him, "Yes teach you. To learn to ride a bike, you have to ride the bike. To learn how to swim, you have to swim. To learn how to kiss, you're going to have to kiss, right?" He gave a fully executed chuckle.

  Cas froze then nodded with a little huff, "Oh-Okay."

  Dean sat up a little straighter and chuckled yet again, "Well first you have to get that stick out of your ass. Relax." He laid a hand on Cas' waist as if that was supposed to help him calm down and not freak out more.
Cas nodded, his heart seeming to be doing back flips by now. He let his shoulders relax and tried to let his hands do so as well. He wanted so badly to touch Dean but he wasn't sure how into this 'lesson' Dean wanted to go.
And with that thought, Dean grabbed Cas' hand and placed it on his own waist, the other on his leg, "You have to touch them, no where near sensitive areas though, may be too much for the first time." Dean's hands went to cup the back of Cas' neck and his waist.
Castiel held back a gulp and nodded slowly, trying to stay relaxed as his eyes shyly trailed up back to Dean's.
"Now lean in and close your eyes..the rest will come naturally.."
Cas gave one last nervous nod and look before closing his eyes, shocked that his deep wishes were finally coming true. The moment his eyes fluttered shut, Dean's lips were on his, so soft and loving.
Bur the moment was gone all too soon and the warmth left his lips. "That was good. Just a simple, short kiss. Should we try a longer one now, maybe a little tongue?"
With a jolt Cas realized that his eyes were still closed and he snapped them open and with an all too quick nod.
Dean gave a nod and pulled him in again by the waist, his lips pressing with a slight advancement in passion. Cas met it back with the same amount of passion until a shock ran up and down his spine. Dean pressed his tongue to Cas' bottom lip, running it over the gentle skin slowly. Shyly, Castiel parted his lips and hesitantly pressed his tongue against Dean's, sending another wave of shivers through his body.
Yet again the warmth and comfort was ripped away from him and it was almost as if Cas could feel his heart physically aching for Dean's lips to be on his again.
"I think you're getting the hang of it, you think you got it?" Dean's eyes were dilated with desire yet he seemed to be holding that desire back.

  Cas didn't hesitate to shake his head, "I think I need more practice." He wasn't sure where this sudden burst of confidence came from but he didn't regret it whatsoever.

  It was almost as if what Cas said was conformation, as Dean brought himself down onto him, their lips immediately becoming entrapped with one another.
A small noise of surprise escaped Cas' lips but was lost in the kiss as he was pressed onto the bed.
Between kisses, more desperate than before, Dean half whispered half panted against Cas' lips, "Don't go to that date."