Just Wait

{ this one is a little faster paced, but im sad to say you might want to kill the teacher at the end }

Dan walked into French class, his legs stinging in pain and his chest heaving as he had just gotten out of gym, and had to run up a couple flights of stairs so he couldn't be late. anyone knowing Dan, knows perfectly well that he is not very fit.
"Daniel, take your seat please." the teacher said, flicking a blonde strand of hair off of her glasses and turning around with an angry grunt.
Dan sighed, not bothering to correct her on his name, and walking to the very back of class where he sat alone.
"hey, why were you late?" Phil asked as he walked up, rolling his eyes at the clear sweat that was dripping down Dan's forehead.
Phil was a good friend of Dan's, which was a good thing as Dan didnt have much friends. but, Phil was a friend he was hoping to keep, since he was the only one who actually understood Dan's humour.
"gym... ran... up the... stairs..." Dan breathed, leaning his head back and letting out a groan of anger.
"wouldn't have guessed otherwise." Phil said, but his face seemed to be flushed as he looked away.
"Philip go sit down! ugh, what is wrong with you guys today?" the teacher growled, beginning to write down some random French words into the board and telling us to write it down for ourselves.

{} a couple minuets later {}

class was going by Boring as ever so far, that is, until Dan's eyes had sought something interesting in the corner of his vision.
what the FUCK?!
there he was, slowly zipping down the zipper on his jeans and revealing a large bulge on his crotch.
Phil couldn't be serious, was he actually doing this in class? not to mention he was doing it at all, Dan thought he was innocent!
Phil took a pencil and slowly began to poke at the bump, drawing little circles on it with the eraser, biting his lip to hold back moans.
Dan couldn't get himself to pull his gaze away, just staring as his best friend continued to pleasure himself in the middle of class.
Phil placed the pencil back and pulled down the waist band on his boxers, revealing a painfully hard looking Dick.
Dan was surprised nobody at was paying attention to this, how could he notice it and nobody else was?
phils gaze lifted to look at the board as the teacher continued to talk nonsense, pushing his thumb down on his slit and biting his lip, squeezing his eyes shut just for a moment before he looked back up, beginning a slow, and steady pace on his crotch, making sure to keep his noises in so nobody would realise what he was doing.
Dan's face felt so hot right now, he bet anyone ten pounds that his face was as red as a tomato by then, but he didn't seem to be thinking as time began to pass quicker and quicker.
phils pace had quickened by then, doing proper pumps on his Dick, (behind the desk) feeling a small pit in his stomach. before anything happened, he slowly put his length back into his boxers, and zipped up his trousers, feeling his own face heaten up.
"Daniel!" the voice made Dan snap out of his thoughts, it he still didn't look up.
"pay attention would You!" she raised her voice, making Dan look up at her and nod slowly, but before he could say anything the bell for going home had already rung.
"Daniel, Philip come here." the teacher called to us as everyone else had began getting up and leaving to put their things away and go home.
dam had noticed that Phil was carrying his books lover his crotch, probably trying to hide the bulge that would be obviously showing.
"I want You two to stay here and clean up the room for me. I'm not going to be staying, but I expect that tomorrow morning this room will be spotless! you two were not paying attention in class today, so I also expect you to do your homework. got that?" she said, before the two boys nodded and she got up and left.
Dan felt his entire face heaten up, twice as much as before. This was literally like some wort of smutty fanfiction, what are the odds that she left them both alone? He looked down and stared intently at his shoes as if, if he stared for long enough then he would just disappear from that moment and not have to deal with the awkwardness.
"glad you enjoyed the show." Phil said after a while, making Dan's eyes widen as he snapped his head up to stare at his friend, who had the widest, most evil smirk on his face he had ever seem.
"yknow, you really seemed to like what I was doing before..." Phil whispered, taking a step forward and pushing Dan into the wall softly, breathing on his neck and sending a shiver down Dan's back.
"its not going to fix itself, Danny." Phil whispered seductively, giving a tiny kitten lick to Dan's neck before standing back and let Dan decide.
well how the Shit was he supposed to say no to that?
Dan took a step forward and grabbed Phil by the shirt, pulling him towards him and smashing their lips together, a loud groan escaping phils lips the moment Dan's leg had accidentally brushed phils already painfully hard erection inside his trousers.
"oh, you like that?" Dan whispered into phils ear, a grin growing on his face as he grounded up onto phils crotch with his own, a quiet moan escaping his lips as Phil grinded back.
"oh my f..." Phil murmured, breathing in heavily as he connected their lips once again, their messy make out session getting more heated by the moment.
"Why didnt you ever tell me Danny, i could have fucked you so much longer ago...." Phil whispered, detaching his lips from dans and moving them onto Dan's neck.
Dan let out a more feminine squeal at the touch, grindung against phil in an almost desperate manner, a needed friction eminent in his mind.
"How rough would you have gone, lion?" He breathed, lacing his fingers through Phil's black hair, tugging alightly and hearing a gasp from phil.
"Ill make sure you can't walk by the end of this..." phil growled, draggimg his delicate fingers across dans back and onto his little belly, lifting up the shirt ever so slightly so he could bend down and kiss Dan's small tummy, starting to go lower until his lips were on the waistband of his boxers, Phil's jot breath sending shivers through him.
"Dont make promises you cant keep, why dont you prove it to me first baby?" Dan urged, taking a step away from phil and playimg with the belt of his pants.
Phil looked eagerly down at dans crotch, awaiting the-

Click.

"Sorry boys i forgot my-" a loud gasp was jeard from behind them, and both boys span around im shock.
"Wh-what in gods name are you doing!" She screeched, storming towards dan and yanking him away.
"I thought i told you to be cleaning, not-"
"Calm down miss, please. We were just trying to clean undee your desk, its quite hard to get in tjere with so little space." Phil said, while dan tried not to snickee at the innuendo.
"You dont actually think we were-" dan was about to laugh, while the teachers face reddened with embarassmemt.
"O-oh! Im sorry boys i- i just thought..."
"It would it explain why your sweaty, i mean i myself never could clean out that desk anyways. Quite difficult." She finished, still flustered as she picked up a folded piece of paper on the table and walked out of the room.
"Well, my boner is completely killed. Another time?" Dan asked.
"Are you kidding me? We were just getting good!" Phil whined, leanimg against the wall behind him with a signature pouty face.
"Oh fine, but after we finish cleaning this shit claas up. We will contimue at mine." Dan replied after a moment of though, sending a wink towards phil and swinging his hips as he walked towards the desk, bending over to pick something up.
"Dont tell me you are going to be a tease this entire time?" Phil sighed, walking up behind dan and cupping his ass in his hands.
"As long as you keep doing that, ill just get worse and worse philly, so i suggest you wait." He said innocently, standing up straight and spinning around to face phil, batting his eyelashes.
"Just wait."