Chapter 47~ Help Me

Foxy's Pov:

I sat in the driver's seat, confused by the many buttons and the wheel.
I tilted my head in curiosity as I stuck the right key in the side of the steering wheel while I strapped Peanut right next to me, putting a seatbelt on him.

"How did Gaby do this..?" I asked myself, not knowing how to start the car.

I didn't know what to press, so I decided to go ahead and take out the keys, but it felt like I could turn them, so I did and that's when the engine immediately roared to life, making me smile.

"I did it! Freddy i-" I stopped, lowering my ears in sadness as I was reminded that it was only me and Peanut now.

I slumped my shoulders in defeat, even if I did start to drive this car, where would I go? I have no idea where they are! I let out a sigh as Peanut started to mess with a red piece of clothing by his head, lazily thrown on the chair I sat him in.
I looked closely, and realized it was a red sweatshirt. I gently took it away from him, and looked at it more carefully, it was very familiar.

Freddy's Pov:

I groaned, I sat up and noticed my surroundings were dark.
I felt around me, and I felt wood, like box wood. Even underneath me, I felt wood. I was standing up in a wooden crate, the only position I could be in.

"Hey! Can anyone hear me?!" I yelled, praying for an answer.

"Freddy?" Chica's voice answered.

"Chica! Am I glad to hear your voice! Where are we?!" I yelled, hearing her voice next to my crate.

"I have no idea!" She answered.

"Ugh...I need more room in here!" I heard Bonnie yell, with a few thuds.

"Bonnie?!" I asked frantically.

"Geez! You sure took your time to wake up Freddy!" Bonnie yelled through his crate, next to me.

"Shut up! I'm trying to take a nap here." I heard Golden say from under me.

"Golden! Where are we?" I asked him.

"Somewhere." He laughed.

"I'm being serious brother." I told him, narrowing my eyes in the dark.

"...We're in wooden crates. They're shipping us to a new pizzeria. We're not the main attraction anymore." He says, his voice showing sympathy.

"Why's that?" I heard Bonnie ask.

"Because..there was a murder. If you haven't noticed, it happened not too long ago..." He says quietly, probably laying down while he was underneath me.

"Golden..just...just let it go already." I say.

"Let it-"

"I swear to God Chica if you start singing that Frozen song I'm gonna break outta here and dislocate your beak myself!" Golden cut her off harshly.

"Ok..Ok.." Chica said quietly.

"I can't do that anyway..the look on Gaby's face tells me otherwise." He says.

"It wasn't your fault Golden." I say, feeling quite bad for him.

"Yes it was! I killed her! And look what it cost us! We're in boxes, being shipped somewhere else and our place where we called home is being left to rot now!" He yelled, shaking the box he was in, along with Bonnie's, Chica's and mine.

I suddenly got an idea, the way he was shaking the boxes rather violently.

"It certainly is your fault Brother, your fault we're getting shut down!" I scolded him.