Chapter 11~ Killing Sprees

Foxy's Pov:
I couldn't believe Gaby was here, how was she here?

"Gaby..how...how are ye here?" I asked, trying to get out of the cabinet.

"Golden called me.." She said, helping me out.

"What? How did he do that?!" I asked, standing straight up now.

"In here.." She said, placing her hand on my chest, gently.

"Anyways, c'mon Foxy! We've gotta save the rest of them!" Gaby said, pulling me out of the kitchen.

"Aye lassie! We can't! There be too many of them for us.." I said, lowering my voice, feeling a bit paranoid now that I was out of my hiding spot.

"Sure we can! So how many jerks are there?" She asked, pretending to punch someone.

"Aye, 8." I said, looking at how she punched the air.

"Alright, 8. I'll take 4 and you take 4 got it?" She asked, now kicking highly.

"I..I think so.." I said, not so sure what I was agreeing to.

"Good, then meet back here when we're through alright?" She said, starting to walk away from me.

"Uh..Aye Aye.." I managed, suddenly feeling eyes watching me.

I watched as Gaby made her way, then I began my journey. I was still scared, scared for my animatronic life. But why? I could take the scallywags easily! My friends need me! Freddy needs me! And I need them! Don't worry guys! Wherever you are, ill find you...
I walked around, looking for any of these men. I heard running coming from behind me, I turned around and saw a man at full speed, leap towards me, I ducked, and watched him crash and slide against the floor.
I went over to him, and looked at his still moving body. I grabbed the collar of his shirt, and pulled his face to meet my eyes. And I let my eyes turn black, with their white pupils, and screeched in his face, then tearing it off with my mouth, ripping it to shreds as if I were a dog with a soggy sandwich.
I spit it out, tasting his blood. I saw his body shiver uncontrollably before finally dying.
One down, 3 to go.
I picked him up, and slung him over my shoulder, taking him wherever I went. Until I found two more men looking at me with horrified and disgusted faces. I threw the dead man's body at them, one of them ducked, the other got hit and fell to the ground with the corpse.
I ran towards the one that ducked, and drove my hook into his bottom jaw, swinging his struggling body from floor to wall, until my hook broke through his flesh and bone on the jaw. I then picked him up and put my hook on the corner of his lip, slicing it all the way around his head.
After I pulled my hook out, his top half of his head fell off, and the other man tackled me to the ground. He began beating me, I swung my hook at him, but he pinned my arm down.
I looked around me, trying to think of an idea. I saw the top half of the man I finished and grabbed it, hitting it against the man that was holding me down. Without hesitation he stumbled off of me, and I stood up, watching him wipe the other man's blood off him, screaming.
I sneaked behind him, and stabbed him in the chest, right where the heart was, and twisted my hook deeper into his body, scratching his insides, as blood started to spurt out and land everywhere. I pulled it out forcefully, and managed to pull out his still pumping heart with my hook.
I put it to my mouth and bit it, eating the part I bit, then crushing the heart in my hand. Feeling the blood drip down my hand when I did.
As I shook the blood and remains of his heart, I heard footsteps somewhere nearby.
I walked towards them, in the state I am in now, I felt capable of anything. Murdering was just one of my specialties. One of my favorites too.
I wandered, until I found the source of the footsteps, to see a man with an electronic device, the one he used on Freddy.
He hurt Freddy, Now I'll kill Him!!
I ran towards him, but he swung the device at me, aiming for my head. I dodged it, and bit his arm, digging my teeth deep in his flesh until blood came dripping out. He started to scream, and dropped the device, holding his arm in pain.
"You stupid pile of metal! I'll get you for that!" He yelled as he grabbed some paper pinned on the wall, throwing it at me, blocking my view.
He charged at me, but I moved out of the way, causing him to spin around to face me. I lunged towards him, scratching his face with my hook, drawing blood with every swing. I kept doing that even after his body stopped moving, because he took Freddy away, now he pays with his life.
I walked back to the kitchen, not afraid of what consequences that might come later today.