Chapter 27~ I Forgive You

Gaby's Pov:
Foxy and Freddy needed a new start, so I decided that tomorrow we take the day off, I have something planned for everyone.
~TimeSkip~
I drove Golden, Freddy, Foxy, Chica, and Bonnie to a lake far out. I watched them all get out of the car, and look at the lake before them questioningly.
"What's the matter?" I asked, looking them.
"Nothing..it's just, what is that?" Bonnie said, pointing to the lake.
"Its called a lake, were gonna row boats on it." I said, putting on a life jacket.
"Row Boats? No way I didn't sign up for this, I'm going back in the car." Golden said, getting back into my Ferrari.
"Well..Golden was supposed to ride with me..-"
"Ok I'll row a boat with you Gaby!" Golden said, suddenly appearing next to me, cutting me off.
"Uh, ok. So Chica and Bonnie, You can row a boat together." I said, pointing to a wooden boat behind them.
"Oh and you're gonna need these!" I said, throwing Chica and Bonnie life jackets.
"Uh, I don't think so. Orange doesn't go well with purple, so not happening. I wouldn't wear Orange if my life depended on it." Bonnie said, holding the life jacket in his hands.
"Your life is gonna depend on it if you fall over board and you don't know how to swim!" I said, putting my life jacket on.
"Alright Alright ok!" Bonnie said, putting it on.
Chica had trouble putting hers on, but I had helped her.
Golden only teleported his on himself.
"Ok, last but not least, Foxy and Freddy you'll share one boat too." I said, smiling, as I tossed them life jackets.
Foxy didn't catch his, but Freddy put his on, and Freddy offered to help Foxy to put on his, but Foxy growled at him.
Yea..this will really ease them both.
I let Golden get in first, I gave him a paddle, then got in, and paddled with Golden.
"Remember! Just follow us and you'll be just fine!" I said, sitting behind Golden, paddling away.

Foxy's Pov:
I threw my life jacket to the ground, not needing it.
"Foxy! Put your life jacket on!" Chica said, climbing in front of her and Bonnie's boat.
"Aye, me Not be needin' that lassie." I said, climbing in first before Freddy.
Freddy narrowed his eyes, then climbed in after me.
"Your funeral." Bonnie said, getting behind Chica, then they both paddled after Golden and Gaby, leaving me and Freddy alone.
Freddy got in after me, grabbing a paddle, and giving me one. I started to paddle, trying to follow Bonnie and Chica. But water hit my arm, reminding me of Frank, when he was trying to drown me.
I froze, not wanting to experience that ever again.
"Foxy?..what's wrong?" Freddy asked behind me, noticing I wasn't moving.
I didn't answer, my eyes locked onto the swaying water.
"Foxy!" Freddy, said, turning me to face him.
"What's wrong?!" He asked me, shaking me.
"I..I'm a-afraid of the water F-Freddy.." I said, Holding onto the sides of the boat tightly, looking at him with fear in my eyes.
"Ok..Ok...calm down Foxy.." He said, moving slightly towards me, accidentally rocking the boat in the process.
"S-Stop! Don't do t-that!!" I yelled, pushing him gently.
"What?! Why not?" He asked, looking at me curiously.
"Because..you're r-rocking the b-boat!" I said, looking at the water ripple when he shook the boat once more on accident.
"Oh..OH! So..you don't like it, when I do this?" He said smirking
leaning to the side, and making the boat lean to the side.
"Freddy! I mean it!" I said, hanging onto the side that wasn't partly in the water.
"I can't believe it! You're a pirate who's afraid of water!" He Said, teasing me.
"Aye, and ye be a loner! Who ain't gettin' none of this!" I said, pointing to my lips.
Freddy's smirk vanished, and he leaned the boat to the side more, and we both fell overboard, Freddy floated back up, But I sank to the bottom, I screamed, but only bubbles escape from my mouth.
I tried to push myself back up, But I never had any experience with real water, for example, this lake.
The last bubble escaping from my mouth, made me stop struggling.

Freddy's Pov:
"Foxy!" I yelled, as I floated back up, with the life jacket I was wearing.
I quickly tore it off, and dove down to where I saw Foxy, not moving.
I swam towards him, and grabbed his shoulders, and I kicked my feet, pulling us up to the surface.
I took a deep breath, and flipped the boat over, laying Foxy down carefully.
He wasn't breathing, and I started to panic.
"Foxy! Wake up!" I said, shaking him gently.
He didn't move, as his hair slowly covered his face.
I jumped out of the boat, and kicked my feet roughly against the water, trying to get to shore, or Gaby and Golden.
I finally saw them all gathered near a tree on land, I kicked harder, even as my legs were sore, I had to get Foxy checked by Gaby. I didn't know what was wrong with him.
I carried Foxy to them and laid them at their feet.
"Freddy! What happened!?" Gaby asked frantically.
"He fell overboard and and..sank to the bottom! This is all my fault!" I said, burying my face into my hands.
"He needs CPR!" Gaby yelled, pressing against his chest.
"CPR? What's that?!" Chica asked, kneeling down next to Gaby.
"Freddy! You need to put air in his mouth, give him your oxygen! Hurry! He doesn't have much time!" Gaby yelled, pushing my face down to Foxy's until my lips met his.
I blushed for a moment, But supposedly starting to give him CPR by breathing into his mouth. I pulled my lips away for a minute, to see if he would breathe. When he didn't, I gave him CPR once more, until I felt him breathe into my mouth.
I pulled away, and he began coughing up tons of water, and he started panting.
He looked at me with shocked eyes.
"Wow Freddy! You actually saved Foxy!" Chica said, smiling and clapping.
"I..I guess I did.." I said, blushing, looking at Foxy.
"Ye..did?" Foxy asked, leaning closer to me.
"Yea, unbelievable right? But now we gotta head back, and the only way is by boat." Gaby said, hopping back into her boat, Golden going after her, paddling away.
Bonnie and Chica doing the same.
"Um..I..I can carry you to the boat if you want Foxy." I said, nervously.
"Aye..I would like that very much.." he said.
I carefully picked him up Bridal style, sitting myself in the boat, padding us after Bonnie and Chica.
"Freddy.." Foxy said, still sitting In my lap.
"Yes?" I asked, as I set the paddle down.
"Thank ye.." He said, licking my nose softly.
"Oh..I would do anything for you Foxy, because I love you too much." I said, placing my hand on his cheek, stroking it gently.
"I know ye do." He said, smiling softly.
"Listen Foxy..I was wrong to leave you, I didn't want anyone else loving you besides me. Seeing Bonnie kiss you made me jealous, and I took that jealousy out on our relationship. I'm truly sorry Foxy..I love you so much, and I would do anything to have you back in my arms again.." I said, with sorrowful eyes.
"Aye..ye words be stingin' me heart Freddy. I'll...think about it.." He said, turning away.

~Time Skip~

Foxy's Pov:
We came home, and I watched as Freddy said goodbye to Gaby, I then walked towards him, pulled him close to my lips, kissing him gently.
A small surprised muffle escaped from Freddy's mouth, making me kiss him harder, I pulled away, and saw his red face.
"Why'd you stop?" He asked, tilting my chin up to meet him.
"..Freddy..I'll go ahead and be ye special pirate laddie." I said, messing with his bowtie, in a flirtatious manner.
"Really?! Oh Foxy! I'm so happy!" He said, spinning me in the air, then setting me down, hugging me tightly.
I hugged him back, smiling.
"I love you Foxy.." He whispered into my ear.
"I love ye too Freddy." I said, closing my eyes, enjoying our hug.
I have my Freddy back, and my heart..
I Forgive you..