Chapter 4

The witches of cloud tower

"Miss Farogonda,what's going on?" Katara asked. "It's the witches from cloud tower!" Farogonda answered. "Well why are there witches in a fairy school,"asked Flora. "I don't know. Witches ussaully attack when they want something which means they want something here at Alfea but what,"Miss Farogonda said. The girls went back, huddled up,and began talking."Could this be?Were they here for us?" Katara asked. "What do we do?" Stella asked. "We protect the school,"Katara suggested. "But how all we can do is control the elements and were not even fairies. Even if we were,we'll blow our cover,"Bloom said."We have no choice Alfea is in trouble,"Katara replied. The girls all answered with an "uh-huh" and went off. A witch then sneaked up behind Katara ready to fire until Bloom came up."Oh no you don't. Get your scrubby little hands off my sister witch,"Bloom said. And at that moment Bloom eyes became to spark. Her eye lens actually turned into fire and a bright blue and a little orange and red color surrounded her and she transformed."Look when we feel the power inside of us we transform,"Flora said. "Then let's transform,"Katara said.Bloom attack one which and other while saying"ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!" When she beat at least ten witches she was all like "Don't get up on my grill again" One witch tried to attack Bloom until Stella raced to the challenge. The power of Stella have to do with light and fire is light so Stella and Bloom have a special connection. As Stella tried to get the witch off balance and save her sister, her eye lens turned into the sun and a bright yellow and a little orange surrounded her.She then also transformed. Flora always caring for her sensitive and slightly younger sister tried to protect her when she was hit by one one the witch's spells. "You hit my sister!YOU HIT MY SISTER!!!"Flora shouted. Her eye lens then turned into petals of a flower and a bright green and pink light surrounded her.She then transformed and the girls began to battle."No wonders. The witches of cloud tower are here because the Elementals are here. Fire,Bloom. Air,Stella.Earth, Flora and the fourth one must be Katara,water but why isn't she transforming?"

Farogonda noticed."I need to do something to help Katara,after all she did help me be true to myself. I need to transform to save them," Musa said.She transformed to help her new friends."Why can't I transform?"Katara questioned herself."Katara!" Bloom called,"Ir's us they're after us," "Watch out,"Stella yelled. A witch was about to attack Katara from above. "I need to do something and fast,"Katara said. "And you're not alone,"Musa said as she came to Katara."Thanks Musa, you are a real friend," "Unlike you. You gave me courage to be who I am now. You can transform it just take time especially when your worried for you sisters,"Musa replied. "Then let's go,"Katara said.