"Okay, we should stop before we wake Justin up." She calmed me down.

"You should go, mom. For us!"

"Yeah, yeah. I go, but you better behave yourself, okay?" She caressed my cheek. I giggled and hold onto her hands, swinging it from side to side.

"Alright. By the way, when are you leaving?"

"Next Monday, in the morning." Oh shit. I have school. So does Justin. Who is going to send her to the airport?

"Mom, we have school. Who is going to send you to the airport?" I asked her with full of concern.

"You both will be absent for school, only for that day. I talked to your principal and he said, okay." Okay, let's just say that my mom is the best mom ever.

"That's awesome! Thanks, mom. You're the best." I hugged her again. She laughed and sighed.

"So, why are you up so early in the morning?" She asked me. Oh yeah, I'm supposed to be running by now instead of chatting with my mother.

"Well, I'm gonna go for a run. See you soon!" I said, kissing both of her cheeks afterwards. She giggled and waved me goodbye.

"Have a nice run, fatty."

"Mom!" Well, that's rude.

"Just kidding. Love you, sweetie." She laughed and continued to cook some breakfast. I ignored her and jogged towards the front door. I opened it and I was greeted with fresh air. I sniffed some air and I already feel rejuvenated. Well, today is a great day... Okay, maybe I take my words back.

What is he doing here? God, everywhere I go, he will be right in front of me or a little further. I sighed and lazily walked towards him. He stood up from sitting on his car's hood and waited for me to be really close to him. Once I'm in front of him, I crossed my arms and looked at him with my disgusted look.

"Good morning, princess." He greeted.

"What do you want, Elroy? It's like seven o'clock in the morning and you're in front of my house." I complained. I am seriously sick and tired of him as he keep on appearing in front of my face as if he's stalking me.

"Well, I'm bored and I got kicked out of the house." He explained. And as he explained his eyes were looked up and down, checking me out. I sighed and snapped my fingers in front of his face.

"Stop it, you're making me uncomfortable. And why you get kicked out?"

"Well, my stepsisters thought that I'm the one that pulled a prank on them as I usually did that but not this time. The culprit is actually Élan but they don't let me explain." He then continued, "and what is making you uncomfortable?"

He innocently looked at me. He started to wrap his arm around my waist and pulled me close, leaving not a single inch between us. I swallowed my saliva and tried to calm myself down. Also, trying not to blush.

"Elroy, I'm dead serious." I put both of hands on his chest and pushed him away. He looked at me with a concern look. He took a seat on the hood and looked at me again.

"Something bothering you, Marilyn?" Well, yes. My ex-boyfriend is back in town. He also can anytime appears in front of my face like what Elroy just did just now.

"No. Nothing. I better go and have a jog. Catch you later." I awkwardly moved away from him, leaving quite a distance between us. As I was about to quicken my pace, Elroy grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him, closing the distance between us. I sighed, feeling annoyed.

"What now?" I bragged.

"I was wondering that I could stay a night at your place." He smiled. Wait, what? No, no, no! Firstly, Justin will kill me right after he knew that I'm with Elroy - sorta. Secondly, it will be awkward that Ryan and Elroy will meet up eye to eye. And lastly, didn't I tell you that Ryan and his parents are coming by today for dinner? Yes, my mother is not working today so she decided to have a dinner with Ryan's family as a form of welcome back.