Sleeping With The Enemy

Name: Sleeping With The Enemy

Author: BritishBums

Completed

------------------------------------------------------

Jane Hendricks and Harry Styles were arch enemies. Not JUST enemies, but it was just completely hate between the two. Although what others didn't know, was that Jane had a past with Harry. Even enemies could fall in love.. But that was then, and this is now, as others say. It turns out, it wasn't love they were in back then. It was a stupid bet that Harry's friends made him do. And that was to sleep with the enemy.. Who knew one silly night could change the two? All Jane and Harry wanted to do, was let go of that unusual past they had, and never look back again. But what happens when both of these two.. Meet again?

----------------------------------------------------------

OH MY GAWD! I cannot believe I haven't noticed this book before now. BritishBums is literally my favorite author in here and I thought I had read almost every harry ff she had but boy was I wrong. This is possibly the best one! Well apart from P.S I hate you ( Another book she made ) but I mean that one hell of a book to top! So yeah DEFINITELY give this a read cause oh god you're in for a surprise. Even though this kind of remind me of P.S I hate you it's still different. Well you'll just have to see for yourself right?

Love Caroline