Please Don't Judge Me

Name: Please Don't Judge Me

Author: IdkImKelsey

Completed

-------------------------

18 year old Tahlia Rose has been living with her father for 15 years. 15 years of abuse. Yes, her father is abusive. When she was only 3 years old, her mother died in a tragic car accident leaving her forced to live with her only known family member; her father. She has no social life, no friends, no licence and no job. She believes her life is a pathetic, useless, a mistake... and all she is, is a waste of space; And if you believe that, there is no point in living in a world with no place for you right? On the edge of ending her life, how can one accidental collide between her and Harry Styles in the middle of a shopping centre change her life? Can this cheeky, flirt regain the happiness she's only once felt in her life? Will she open up to him? Or will he judge her, and leave her to crumble down even more?

--------------------------

This story starts of really sad and tragic and BOOM the next thing you know they're happily married so kind of mind-blowing right? But this story is tragic but at the same time really kind of amazing cause it's some serious topics she's playing around with.

WARNING:

Do not read this book if you're not comfortable with self harm or abuse of any kind.

With that being said I think you should just read this book!

Love Caroline