Turn Up?

I ran my hands over my body con dress for the umpteenth time wondering why I agreed to go to this damn party.I reapplied my lipstick and walked to my car.

On the drive the closer I grew to the club the more nervous I got. I sent Blair a text letting her know I was there as I got out of my car walking through the parking lot.

Blair met me at the door with a smile"I'm so glad you came, you look great".I nodded as we walked through the club to the VIP section."Either I pay you really well or your a great budgeter"I joked.

We entered the stairs up above the rest of the club.There we where met with a group of women I assume are her friends."Guys this is my Boss Camille Taylor,Camille these are my bridesmaids and friends".

I waved politely and sat as they all indulged in conversation and caught up on their basic day to day lives.I quietly giggled at their jokes and cute stores of the past and how they met.

It was sweet to watch them hang together."I'm gonna go get a drink"I told Blair" I'll be right back".She handed me a pass and nodded.

I walked down the stairs towards the bar occasionally turn down dance opportunities from random men."May I have a sex on the beach" I told the bartender he nodded.

As he made my drink I began to take in the scenery for it to be a club the decor was amazing,well thought.

I was so caught in looking around that I didn't realize the man next to me.The choclate Adonis smiled as I looked him up and down.He looked familiar but i couldn't remember where I knew him from.

As we stared at each other it was like time stopped and I was lost.A slight tap on my shoulder brought me back to reality." Ma'am your drink"the bartender spoke.I noded and went into my clutch for the money.

Before I could give the Bartender the money the Adonis pay him."You don't have to do that" I spoke"I don't even know your name". He eyebrows arose and he laughed.

"You don't remember your first love"he spoke.

Please Vote :)