Getting closer

It was the next day at school in 3rd period and Lauren couldn't stop thinking about how things will change and what will happen later on that day when she goes to camilas house. She was going to give Camila all her drawings she's made for her all the items of batman and all the notes she's written the younger brunette over the past 5 years. She was afraid of Camila not accepting it the way she wants. Also because the last time they were close which was in 6th grade Camila told Lauren that she had a penis and Lauren didn't know how to take it with being 12 years old and didn't know how to react even though she'd always liked Camila she actually loved her always spent all her time with her she grew very fond of the younger girl. She just didn't know how to act around her anymore she was confused. Lauren got lost in her thoughts and didn't notice she was staring at Camila the whole time and Camila was looking at her blushing and when Lauren realized she looked away and started blushing as well.as the bell rang Camila went to Lauren's desk and picked her books up."hi Lauren I see you weren't paying attention today is everything okay?" Camila said "oh hey camz yeah I'm fine um what time should I show up today I don't have practice today..."she said "after school is fine I go straight home"camz said "um okay I was wondering since you don't do anything after school maybe you'd want to go and get something to eat and get to know each other better?" Lauren said hesitantly. "Yeah sure where do you want to go I have my car so I'll meet you there" Camila informed her "how about that pizza place 5 minutes away from where we live?" Lauren asked "yeah sure I'll be there"camz said as they walked into their 4th period. They sad next to each other in English and it was a partner packet they had to do on the subject they were on. So for the past hour they were doing there packet with small talk getting to know each other better. As the period came to and end Lauren asked Camila to have lunch with her and Normani and to tell Dinah to come also. "Yeah I'll tell Dinah when we get to your locker" Camila told her. When they got to lunch they all got to know each other better. It was the end of the day now Camila met Lauren at her locker and told her that she'll meet her at the pizza place she just had to go grab a book from her locker and she'll head over there.

Lauren was at the pizza place waiting for Camila to show up. Camila showed up 5 minutes later. "Hey laur sorry I hit like all the red lights." Camila told her " oh it's okay I'm just glad you showed up I wasn't sure if you would 100% want to come." Lauren said unsure "oh course I would show I always will" "alright good to know so how was your day?" She asked Camila " great the more I get to be around you makes it better"Camila said shyly "well we're going to be around each other more now so be prepared to be happier" Lauren said as she blushed and giggled "hi how may I help you what would you like to drink?" The waiter asked "I'll have a water"Lauren said "I'll also have a water please" Camila said politely. "Alright are you ready to order?" The waiter asked " yeah well just have a pepperoni pizza" Lauren said "alright it'll be out in 10" the waiter said as she picked up the menus and walked away to go get their waters. "So Lauren what made you want to get close again?" Camila asked. "Well honestly I never meant to leave you the way I did it wasn't right I just didn't know how to take what you told me I just never understood and didn't know how to act I just didn't know what to do I wasn't able to understand your condition and I regret leaving you like that you not knowing why I left you started ignoring you and just avoided you in any way possible it wasn't fair to you and I'm sorry." Lauren said sincerel. "It okay I understand we were young and I understand that it was a lot to take in and I'm just glad that we can get closer again I missed you" Camila said emotionally with a little smile. Lauren reached across the table and intertwined her fingers with Camilas and looked in her eyes. "I will never leave you again camz I love you and I always will I never stopped loving you since we were younger when I met you I knew you would mean so much to me and always will mean a lot to me" Lauren said looking into Camilas eyes. Camila was blushing looking down at their hand. "I would love to be close like we used to" Camila said. As the waiter came with their waters and pizza. As they ate they got closer talking about things they love to do and talked about old memories when they used to be at Lauren's house in her tree house.