CHAPTER TEN: BEHIND THE HEART OF JUNGKOOK

Before you read this chapter , to match the mood I RECOMMEND you listen to Serendipity while reading...

"I think I like you."

As I heard a voice of a girl, I shut my eyes closer, not trying to get caught. Is that Yumi's voice?

She...actually like me?

My heart races as I heard the footsteps getting further. I slowly opened my eyes and turned.

I saw her. It was really her.

I don't know why but I was filled with enthusiasm.

.........

"Oppa, what are you doing with these romantic comics? You're reading em?!"

Min Seol barged into my room and screamed her lungs out.

"Slow down! You'll going to break my image!!"

I scolded her and hid the comics away underneath the pillow.

But, she took one and discovered it.

"Oooh, you know what? Someone is having a big crush on you right now."

I silent.

"Min Seol please. Get out now. I don't want to hear your trash gossip"

"Look,look at you right now. I never knew you read this kind of books! You should just confess!"

"Confess to who?! God damnit Min Seol you're noisy!"

"To Ae Yumi obviously!"

"Shut your mouth off or I'm going to rip it off!"

"Nah nah nah nah! Ae Yumi! Ae Yumi!"

She said,mocking me with her annoying attitude.

"Shut the hell up!!"

............

I was literally on my way to Yumi's class but I noticed she was already on her feet, rushing to the school's gate. I followed her and Min Seol from behind and hid myself.

Seeing another guy was walking her home broke my heart. How come I didn't know that she already dated other guy?

He even is much better and good looking than me.

Min Seol then spotted me by the trees and dragged me out.

"Now look! You're losing your chances!!"

She nagged.

I looked to her.

"I don't have anything to do with her anymore. She doesn't like me, Min Seol"

She then grabbed both of my shoulders and shook me up.

"No! Wake up! She likes you so much! If you just confess before that other guy did, then you'll get her!!!"

I silent for a little while.

"But I can't. I'm not brave enough to do it. I just want to enjoy the moment that I had with her."

"What?!! You insane?!! You like her and she likes you but no one's going to let their feelings out?! How will it going to work out?!"

Listening to Min Seol's lecture actually shook me off. I don't know why I was so into negative points. I should just think and be confident. But how? What if that guy already owns her?

I'm not too good for her. I'm humble and unbearable with girls. I'm just too..plain for her. I have nothing.

.........

It was a sunny day. I searched for Yumi and waited her in the cafeteria. But, even if I waited for so long, I still didn't see her eating her lunch. Usually,she would sit near the window and eat her lunch. Unfortunately, I didn't even saw her shadow nor body.

Helding the juices in my hand, my eyes wandered around the school hallway. Not a few seconds later, I bumped into Yumi and made the juice as an excuses. Neither of my idea came up that time so I just told her that I wanted to buy the food's cat and asked her as my company.

It was actually an accident when I told her that. I didn't planned to ask her out but my mouth just escaped those rare words.

Later,after school, I rushed to the shoes locker as fast as I could and pretended to be cool when she arrives. Even that day, I noticed that the other guy was also waiting for her at the gate. Seems like I really have to take this chance,hoping that she will not go without me.

But it went well! I rode her to the pet store and bought the food cat.

However, the time went too fast. I didn't get the chance to have a talk with her. I quickly made up my mind and asked her to eat some ice cream.

Yes! And I'm definitely going to take this chance!

.........

She's blushing real bad. I immediately cupped her face and looked right into her eyes. It felt like the time stopped for me. I was about to put my lips on hers but she palmed her face and avoided my gazes away.

I REALLY HAVE TO TAKE THIS CHANCE!

I silently crawled infront of her and waited for her to open her eyes.

And then, the time comes as I hastily pressed my lips on hers and form a smile between the kisses.

I could barely feel her helding her breath in as her heart beating fast in distance,making my heart beating fast as well as hers.

At this moment, I feel like I want to film this moment, to be watched again.

###

I know I haven't update quite a while. But here it is just a short chappie to make up with last chapter. Lmao thank you so much for reading this book I PURPLE YOU GUYSSSS >_<