Five: [H]

To my surprise when I woke up I realized that I had accidentally sent that dick pic to Liam not Trish. Luckily he relayed the message for me. He also complimented my picture. I was kind of embarrassed about him seeing it until then. I mean I've seen his, whether he knows it or not, and little do the guys know that while we're always arguing about size we're all competing for second place to Liam. I also told Liam to come over. I need his advice on what to do about the Christy situation. I'm pacing back and forth in my living room now thinking. Tell Zayn, don't tell Zayn? On the one hand he deserves to know, but I don't want to hurt him either. My hair falls in my face and I push it out irritated. I should really cut this stuff. "What's wrong Hazza? " comes from behind me. The voice brings a smile to my face, Liam. I turn towards him, "She kissed me. " his face falls, "Who? " The thought of her kissing me passes through my head again angering me, "Christy! " His jaw drops, "What?! Christy?! What happened? " I wish I knew. I explain what happened, "I don't know what to do Payno. Like, do I tell Zayn? He'd be heartbroken. But he would hate me if I didn't tell him. " A weird look takes over his face, "What kind of kiss was it? " I roll my eyes at his dumb question. Obviously he's missing the main point, "What, do you want me to show you Liam? It doesn't matter! She grabbed my dick! " He gets quiet, "Ok yeah but, it matters a little. " I stop my pacing which I just realized I am still doing, "Fine. I will try to show you the kind of kiss it was. " I explain to him how I'm going to do that. He nods, "Ok. Go for it. "
     I press my thumbs to his lips gently. They're so soft. I bring myself reluctantly to kiss my thumbs, taking care not to actually make contact with his lips. This doesn't feel right. My thumbs are really in the way. Wait what? Before I can process the really unusual thought I just had I move my thumbs. Our lips touch and it's electric. His lips are so soft against mine and once again before I know what I'm doing I part his lips. He puts his hand on my cheek and he pulls me closer. I get hard, which is odd because there is zero tongue. It feels so wrong but it feels even more right, so natural. My chin scrapes across his stubble and I jerk back a little not daring to break the kiss. I get another scratch and pull my face away. It's an unusual feeling. I rub my mouth with my hand and look away. His eyes meet mine, he looks so nervous. I chuckle, maybe he thinks I hated it, I didn't, "Your beard, " I start, "scratched me. " That being said I pull his face back to mine, even closer than before, embracing his beard. He starts stroking my hair. Next thing I know we're on the couch and I'm on his lap, the kiss still hasn't been broken. I move up and down on his lap enjoying the feeling of his boner rubbing against mine. I couldn't stop if I wanted to, good thing I don't want to. Where is this going? Next thing I know Liam grabs my ass and I feel a weird urge for him to be in it. That's when things get way too real. I pull away as fast as possible, "What is happening? " I resist the urge to go back in, "Ok, this, this is not good. We need to stop this like right now. " He sits up straight, "Yeah. You're right. Maybe I should go, and meet back up with you at the gig? " His saying that hurts a little bit. I wanted him to disagree because I disagree. I can't tell him that now though. I smile to mask my true feelings, I don't really know what they are but I know I don't want him to leave, "No, stay, watch Netflix. No need for this to be awkward. It was just a weird moment between best mates. Girls make out with their best mates all the time without judgment. This is no big deal. We'll laugh about it some day right? " I don't believe any of that but he smiles, "You're right. You're absolutely right. " I don't want to be right. I feel like we should be together. Maybe I'm just really horny. I sit in my lazy boy as Liam turns on Netflix. After a few minutes of extreme horniness and wanting to drag Liam into my room I text Trish. Ten minutes later she's at the door. I stand, "That's Trish. I'm just gonna go fuck her brains out. See you in an hour. " I don't know why I told him, it's obvious. A part of me wanted him to protest. But I get Trish back in my room.
    ***I bend her over my bed and enter her slowly. Luckily she loves doggie style. I pull her knees onto the bed and push her face into the bed. She moans my name. I close my eyes and imagine that she's Liam. Somehow doing this screws up my rhythm and I slip. Trish screams, "Harry that's my ass! " I pull out slowly, "I'm so sorry Trish. " She raises her head, "You should be! " I wait to be chewed out, and even for her to insist on leaving but she surprises me, "If you're gonna do that take off that condom and get some lube. A lot of lube. " I pause, do I really want to do this? I always said I would never do anal but just that one accidental stroke felt so nice. It was so tight. "I don't have lube. " She laughs, "I do. It's in my purse. " I grab her purse, there's a small full bottle, unopened. "It isn't opened. " "I know. I bought it after we broke up but you're the only guy I've been having sex with is you, and I don't need any help getting wet for you. You are the king of foreplay. " I smile, "I haven't been having sex with anyone but you either. " She rolls over and looks at me, "Maybe we should get back together. I mean nothing has changed, except we fight a lot less. " It sounds nice. I wish she would've told me this before my weird thing with Liam. I don't know what to think. "Yeah, let's talk when I don't have a hard on. " She nods, Ok, off with that condom. " I do as I'm told and we continue. Anal feels heavenly. It's like taking a girl's virginity but 10x tighter. But Trish seems to be enjoying it too. I feel kind of embarrassed when I am really close to cumming, I've been thinking of Liam the last 45 minutes. I spread Trish's cheeks more and her legs start shaking. She calls out my name, indicating that she just came. Now I'm free to. I move slowly and pound in one last time. "Liam, " I mutter to myself involuntary as I fell the cum shoot out of me onto Trish. I pause for a second to see if she heard, I don't think she did, her face is still in the bed. My hips twitch for a second before I roll over.***
     Trish puts her clothes back on and we cuddle on the other side of my bed, the side not covered in cum. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her head, "I think you're right about us. " She smiles, "So do I. Do you want to get back together? " I pause, that's a good question. I still have those mixed feelings about Liam, "I really want to... " She frown, "But? " I bite my lip, "But.... I think I need to do some soul searching. " She kisses me, "That's fine. I'll be here. I don't think we're done. " She stands up, "I've got to get to work. " I stand too and redress, "I'll walk you out. " We walk out past Liam watching Netflix. I smile when I see him. Trish speaks to him, "Hi Liam. " He speaks too, "Hi. " We make our way to the door. I open it for Trish. She leans in and kisses me, it's nice but not as nice as with Liam. She bites my lip which gives me a twinge in my pants but not a full rager like Liam. She kisses me again, "Bye. " She kisses me four more times before I say bye. That's when she leaves.
     I go sit on the couch next to Liam, "Four hours. We have to be there in two so we can do a sound check. " He doesn't look at me but he nods, "So, you and Trish? " Is that a hint of jealousy I detect? The thought makes me smile slightly, "Yeah, but we aren't dating again. I mean we've talked about it though. " He smiles too which makes me a little sad. Again a part of me wants him to protest. "Cool. Just remember that she cheated though. " I shrug, "So did I. " I remind him. He chuckles, "You guys seem so much happier apart though. " I shrug again, now this is what I want to hear, "Yeah but we're only having sex with each other. " He raises an eyebrow, "You sure about that? Let's not forget that Trish isn't exactly the most truthful person. " I bite my lip, that's true, just because the lube was unused doesn't mean she hasn't used another bottle. She seemed really comfortable with anal and we've never done it, "You're right. I'll talk to her about it. " I look at the tv. I never thought about how much Trish lies. Also I still don't know how I feel about Liam. Him not wanting me to date Trish makes me happy. I wish I knew what I wanted. I sigh as I browse Netflix. I end up deciding on The Interview.