The Lemonz

As the two (horny) women walked up to you they both started to touch themselves and folder with their breasts (I know I have a pervy mind) you started to get hard. "Oh someone's excited~" Jane said with a smirk and she and Clocky decided to have a make out session for you and they started to make out with each other, both fighting for dominance over the other in a tongue wrestling match. You just watch, not able to do anything because if you do they would kill you and they're hot (I wouldn't care I would just fuck them) and I mean really hot. "Oh yeah~" Jane moans out as Clocky massages her clit with her thumb. (Yes I'm even including my ship haha!) 'Well I might as well let them do what they want' you think to yourself, "How about we let him in on this huh?" Clocky says with a smirk on her face, "Good idea." Jane says as both women crawl onto the bed and Jane sits close to your face as Clocky goes down and slowly licks your member. You start to moan as Clocky licks up and down your shaft and Jane moves your head closer to her pussy and she forces you to suck on her pussy as Clocky sucks on your member faster and faster and soon you came in her mouth and she swallowed all your sweet cum. "Mmm delicious~." Clocky said, as Jane moans loudly and cums on your face. "Now let's decide on who gets to carry the baby........oh Jane you volunteer that's great~." Clocky says with a smirk, and pushes Jane back and onto your dick and Clocky keeps Jane there and Clocky puts a knife to your neck and orders you to thrust and you do so. Jane starts to moan as Clocky keeps her there and soon you get close to cumming and Jane moves closer to your chest, and Clocky rubs her clit furiously and you all moan and cum. After that Clocky and Jane lay at your sides and cuddle up to you as all of you drift off to sleep.
(God damn that took me so long, and I'm sorry for the wait for this part. So if you want you can post a comment in the comments section down below and tell me what I should write next..... So bye.)