>>25<<

Last chapter guys

CAMERONS pov

"Where- where is she... Where's aria" I spit out not being able to breath.

" get him to an or now" the nurse said as they wheeled me away.

30 minutes ago

"Babe" aria smiled.

" I'm driving" I laughed.

" babe" she said.

" still driving" I smiled.

" guess what babe your my babe babe babe baby" she's laughed.

" I can't wait to dance with you and hold on to those hips baby girl" I said looking at her thighs.

I took my hand off the wheel and took her hand to kiss it but before I knew it I crashed into a pole.

Present

Arias pov

What's going on?

Where am I?

" your in the hospital airia, you had an accident and your boyfriend is in surgery" the doctor said.

" is he okay " I asked shaking.

" yeah he will be fine and you should be better real quick just lye down" he smiled before walking off.

I smiled before my throat felt clogged and I couldn't breath. It's felt like I was being strangled. I tried telling but no one heard me. I got up before collapsing.

CAMERONS pov

I woke up to doctors all around-

Aria.

" is she okay" I asked.

" Cameron aria is.."

Sorry that's it guys!

Jk

No sorry that's it

Jk

" she's what" I said.

" I'm here" aria said in laying in the bed next to me.

" that scared me" I said smiling.

" me too and mean you stopped the car to kiss my hand dumb ass" she laughed.

" your still perfect even in a car crash."

" Cameron" she blushed.

" marry me aria, I don't have a ring but I have a heart full of love for you and I'll treat your right and I'll treat our kids right. So what we're young I love you that's all that matters" I smiled.

" yes" she smiled getting up to kiss me.

The doctors pov

" sir what going on should we put him in syc" the nurse asked.

" yeah the kids talking to himself for god sakes" I laughed.

" his um his girlfriend died" I said as the nurse frowned.

" she passes out but she woke up and was fine until her brother came in and he went to get food but when he came back she had no pulse." I sadly said.

The end.