>>6<<

Arias pov

I slowly opened my eyes reaching for my phone. I clicked the on button and say that it was 2am.

" ugh" I moaned.

I'm hungry. I ripped the warm blankets off me and walked out of my room. I student stopped when I heard a noise on the kitchen. It's one of the boys, right? Just in case I grabbed the baseball bat we keep by the stairs just in case this happens.

I quietly tip toed down stairs. I looked in the kitchen and didn't recognize the person. I held the base ball bat up and I ran into the kitchen. I heard a scream, Cameron.

" what the hell are you doing" I scream whispered.

" says the one who almost killed me with a bat" he said back.

" I thought you were an intruder" I said still holding a bat.

" yes I'm and intruder who wanted a pb&j so if you excuse me" he said pushing me aside.

I took the bat and hit him in the butt.

" ow what was that for" he asked grabbing his butt.

" let me think ruining my night" I rolled my eyes turning to the fridge.

" you suck" he said.

" actually I swallow" I wink as his eyes widend.

Truth is he thinks he's got me wrapped around his finger. Little does he know I'm not planning on falling for him. Even if he has perfect brown eyes.a beautiful white smile. Oh yeah and rock hard abs.

Oh shit.

I think i already falling for him.

I shake my head trying to stop thinking about cam.  I open the fridge and see nothing. I close it and open it again and again and again. I finally decided there was no food so I ran up stairs into jacks room.

" hey rat" I say shaking him.

" what the hell do you want" he said turning to face me.

" I'm going to the store I'm hungry and we have no food, do you want anything" I asked.

" yeah get me a faygo and an bag of skittles, oh and have Tay go with you" he says and I nod.

I go back into my room where Taylor's was sleeping. Yes he sleeps in my room because there's not enough rooms. He's my best friend and my cuddle buddie so I said he could sleep in my room.

" there you are" he says looking up from his phone.

" grab your coat" I smile.

" let me guess store" he laughs and I nod as I put my ugg boots on.

I go on snapchat and take a selfie with Taylor in the background. I caption it 2am food run with my best friend.

___________________________
Just so yall know their not famous in this story!! 5 more votes & 3 more comments for next chapter💓