PTM 3 | truth, trust, and honesty. why don't you try it? - TRANSPARENCY

"A majority of the time, if not all of the time, it was difficult to mend her own fallacies, but she could provide others with a number of suggestions to help them out of their turmoil

"A majority of the time, if not all of the time, it was difficult to mend her own fallacies, but she could provide others with a number of suggestions to help them out of their turmoil."

"The problem that he was having was thinking about how hard it would be to tell the truth to a nigga who not only didn't listen, but to the same nigga who wasn't so innocent himself."

track #3: Mirror Side 1: Stuck on You — GIVĒON
             Mirror Side 2: Build — Justine Skye & Arin Ray

track #3: Mirror Side 1: Stuck on You — GIVĒON             Mirror Side 2: Build — Justine Skye & Arin Ray

TRANSPARENCY.

What do they say is true of transparency? The act of being transparent isn't all that easy. To be transparent is to step past the shell covering up the body. To free the mind and the soul from captivity. To expose the heart to the normally cold views of the world. To trust. To let in more love. To let down the walls of built-up mistrust, and lies, and deceit. What did this mean for a willing individual? Transparency. Openness. Transparency. The ability to be transparent with someone could be good. It could be bad. It worked in favor of those who were most deserving. The light at the end of the tunnel awaited the successor.

"Shorty should've just been honest about it."

Dontrell was one of those friends that Champion could turn to when he needed to have a serious talk. He was wise beyond his years and even if he had a prominent funny bone in his body, he was able to convert the structure in order to match the energy of those around him. He had just finished listening to Champion go on a scornful rant about Deidra. It'd been almost two weeks and things weren't getting better for Champion. There wasn't a soul that could get him to unblock Deidra's phone number, and she was unable to get in contact with him after he triple-kicked her ass face-first out onto the lawn. She truly wasn't shit to him anymore and he vowed for his feelings to remain that way.

"I gave her time to be honest about that shit too. Fetched the bone right to her and she looked at it with her tongue hangin' out. If she was honest about it, fuck was I supposed to do after that anyway?" Champion inquired. Scribbling away at something was his way of relieving stress, so even if he didn't have a paper and a pencil, he dragged his fingers across the clean surface of  Dontrell's smooth countertop, pissed smooth the fuck off. He was angry all over again. "Imagine how thrown off I was, cruisin' up to save her dumb ass and gettin' told by some random that she been out here fuckin' 'round on me. That shit embarassin' as fuck."