The question

I went to school with Tina and kayah. I still didnt believe them about Liam but they knew the truth, "I was thinking about what you said to me after you walked out without another word" I said with a straight face. Tina looked at kayah and said "look sorry we walked out without a further explanation but its true you need to believe us" i didn't know what to say but I knew it could be the true.

That lesson , Biology, was the worst lesson ever, I had to sit next to Liam because Mrs Jacobs wouldn't let me move. She is a mean cow, Liam was trying to start a conversation but I wouldn't reply so he asked me straight " what's up why won't you reply to me, or anything I say?" I didn't reply.

I didn't like that day, it was so aquard today because me and Liam didnt talk at all. When I went home olga my babysitter was sitting at the table drinking wine she never drinks any alcohol. i walked up with a shocked face and said "Olga whats going on, you never drink wine or even any alcohol , she stud up and said " sweetheart, do you believe in angels?" I didnt reply.

I ran upstairs really quick and rang up Liam, I told him to come to my house ...

30 MINUTES LATER

I heard a door bell , i went to open it , it was Liam. " you called, what's up ?" he asked with a tired breath after, " well Tina and Kayah were here 2 days ago and they told me something important" he lookedat me really worried. "what did they say, is it something to do with me and you?" I didn't want to say what but I had to after what Olga told me.

We went to my bedroom and I said " right I won't lie cause there is no point, they told me that you are a um .... a ... an angel" he looked at me likei was insane but then he said with a tone " well yes but its not that kind of angel you think, im not dead".