my hero

I came from school see my dad speaking to mr Wright.

Mr Wright ... my big, fat, smelly maths teacher.

"Ah Mia, me and your maths teacher were just talking how good you are doing at school , he says that you have very good grades in maths". I look at them and smile, " Daddy you know that im not good at maths, especially when i sit next to chris"

Chris... the most biggest nerd in my class, year and maybe even school.Mr Wright stood up and laughed then he walked away without saying a word. I ran upstairs, dad following me " Mia we need to talk". " No we dont dad there is nothing to talk about" and i ran upstairs and locked in the toilet after half an hour i turned the tap on to have a bath. I heard the door bell it was Kayah and Tina.I went to go open the door " um hiya Mia you busy" they didnt even let me say a word " great your not well we need to tell you a secret". I looked at them and said " okay but quick " the looked at each other and said " Liam is an angel" i screamed at them "WHAT DO YOU MEAN ANGEL" they looked at each other again and ran out the house

I went to have my shower and went to bed.

I couldnt sleep all night i was thinking is it possible, could Liam actually be an angel i mean i never really belived in god or angels until my mother died, she died when i was 3 years old she had a car accident with my uncle, they were coming back from my other aunties wedding. My dad couldnt go he was ill.

I woke up seeing my dad on my swing chair with a purple photo album on his knee, it said 'Christiana' on the front (thats my mums name). I sat up my dad didn't know that i was awake.

A silver tear came down my dads cheek, that was the first time i EVER saw my dad cry he usally tries to hide crying from me. I quickly rested my head on my soft polka dot pillow because my dad was turning his head. I didnt want him to see that i saw him cry. (it would look back). He wiped his cheak and softly said...

" Mia please wake up , you need to get ready to school, its friday only 6 hours left". i didnt want my dad to be even more upset so i woke up without moaning ( i usaly moan).

My dads eyes widend. " Dad whats up you look like you've just seen and angel". He looked at me again and he smiled " you know what i ..." I paused him and said " dad you know what ... i love you and im glad YOU'RE my father" he smiled and said " I love you too sweetheart, im glad you are my daughter" and we gave each other a massive hug " you know what you remind me of your mother, beautiful, clever and always joyful" i smiled and said " thanks dad you are my hero.