Chapter Seven

Gonna change the book name to FOUR MONTHS.

-----------------------

I had a mini stroke, backing up a tad bit in the realization that I had just kissed the mailman with Zach watching. Then realizing that I cared he saw me kissing the adorable mailman who made me spit out Coke when he put french fries in his nose.

" Parker. Why are you in my house. " I spat out, not meaning for it to sound as angry as it was.

" Parker. Parker as in Parker Coppins? " He questioned, I could hear him thump up my stairs, the framliar click of Leo's claws click and destroy Mr. Murphy's safety deposit on this house as he tore scratches into the wood.

I went quiet for a moment, " I don't know his last name... "

" I saw it. "

I sighed frustrated, " Why is it your business anyway? "

" It is. " he argued back.

" No its not. " I groaned, " Leave it be. "

" You kissed him Stacy, you don't even know his last name! That's totally unsafe he could be a murderer! "

" But you know him. " I mumble.

" I did. " Zachary dropped his voice, " But I don't know him now. He sorta left me. I hear he lives with Liam and his Girlfriend. I don't want you going around and kissing strangers. "

" I talk to him everyday when he delivers mail. So just drop it and go the hell home, you've made me annoyed. "

He growled and threw a pillow " You kissed him. "

I huffed; Completely done with his pathetic attempts to keep me away from my only other friend. So I let the thing that had been clawing its way out of the box I stored in the back of my mind.

" You kissed me Zachary! What the fuck is the difference! You forcefully kissed me! Why make such a big deal, we're friends you ass! Why should it matter! Go home Zachary! Get away from me! " I felt the stupid tears spill out.

I hadn't been this mad since the time my best friend Joseph didn't tell me he liked guys in fear I'd hate him. He told everyone else.

" Stac- " I smacked his hand away and wiped away my tears, " Go away! Don't you understand that some people like to cry alone! " I hiss.

" No no no no no no. You can't be mad Stacy! I'm sorry! I don't wanna lose my best friend! Please! You know I was fucking wasted! " He suddenly shot up and took the empty picture frame from the dresser, forcefully slamming it to the ground, glass flying everywhere.

" Stupid stupid stupid stupid! " He yelled, pushing his hands against his head as if the mistakes would squeeze out.

" Ahcohol does stupid shit like this. I hate it! I'm sorry! I - I... I was just having a bad day, and I needed somebody besides myself this time. "

I slowly got up and pushed the glass away from his feet, looking up to him, his breakdown slowly going away.

" Can you tell me what happened that you needed me so desperate? " I softly mumble, grasping his shoulders daintily because I felt if I pressed to hard he would shatter.

" I'm not ready yet. I can't yet. But someday. I will tell you, all I need is for somebody to console me.. Before I break more things. Like my best friends heart. " He looked to be slowly.

" We can't stranger hug anymore. " I blankly said, " We can best friend hug till our insides fall out. "

I hugged tight, like I was going to fall. I smelt a familiar smell on his jacket. Not quite being able to get it down to what it was.

If hugging him was the only way not to have more broken glass, I was perfectly fine with never letting him out of my embrace. I didn't want him to feel alone, and in a way. Him seeing me with Parker was worse.

I was selfish.

He, was selfish.

And a peiece of glass was cutting into my foot, blood slowly dripping onto the ground.

I didn't care.

I didn't think being selfish to your own body was a thing, and if it was, I'd be guilty of it. In the first degree.