Blood isn't red.

Chapter 20; Blood isn't red
SORRY ABOUT ALL OF THE
p.o.v changes !!
READ MY UPDATED VERSIONS OF THE BOOK, PLEASE ? THANKS . (:

••••

||Blood isn't red ||

'Enjoy your life while you have blue blood in your veins, while you have thoughts flowing in your head, while your heart still pumps and your body is warm. When it's gone you will no longer be loved . A forgotten dream, a lost memory . For the time that it all matters, all we shall remember is the blood we once bled, but what counts, the blue blood that once pulsed through our veins? Or the red blood that touch the warm air of the new life on earth? "

THIS POEM WAS MADE FOR THIS STORY, IM WELL AWARE BLOOD ISN'T BLUE THANKS 

......

To reverse the kiss, you must take extreme measures, meanwhile you will realize of the kiss is really something to forget about . Usually it isn't, so have fun trying to figure out if it is.

,,, Maria's P.O.V
" please.. Help me.." The scream filled the air, it made my ears ring. Before I could blink, the entire pack stood in front of the door.
"NO. DON'T PLEASE, LET ME GO!!"
Everyone raced to the sounds of the screams. Four dark figures came from the forest, not moving so quickly. I swallowed staying still, I moved backward falling into Luke's arms. He laid me on my feet, he moved forward.
"I'm Luke. Are you from a pack near here?"
Luke asked reaching into his pocket. I breathed heavily, my heart practically beating out of my chest as the figures moved forwards to Luke.
LUKE'S P.O.V-

I slowly reached into my pocket hoping the now multiple figures wouldn't notice, my head felt like it was on fire..

"Um, I. . . We don't want any trouble, if you cause trouble, you can only expect something in return. " My voice cracked as I struggled to speak, a extremely painful shock went through my head.  I stepped back and held my head in the both of my hands tightly .. It hardly took me any time to realize what those 'figures' were.

Witches.
Melinda approached them,
"You left us for them? A bunch of dogs? Why, Melinda, why? We cared for you . . . ."
You could practically feel the tension around us. If these people are her family, why would they say 'that,' Melinda's parents loved me. Well, at least I thought they did. I walked towards them, wanting to get a closer look.

MELINDA P.O.V

My old family. OLD.  If anything happens to you, like you acting out, you get a new family. A NEW FAMILY. Usually you get a terrible family, that really doesn't like you-, and doesn't like what they're doing. The parents don't get a choice on the kids they want, the city government just throws them out in the wild. (The wild being the random family). The government uses the advantage of the family's being horrible to lower the population in their county . These are my other parents, my other family.
I ran away from them. I ran away from that life. Now they want me back? No, I can't let them take me. I ran through the trees as fast as I could, my knees soon becoming weak after awhile. Ugh.
I held my head with both of my hands as I continuously received a sharp pain in my head. It literally felt like my head was being tore apart.
I screamed on the top of my lungs.
"Help, help me. Help me please. IT HURTS, IT HURTS SO BAD." I stopped running, struggling to catch my breath I sat by a tree. My head slowly started to feel better, I closed my eyes and kept them closed until I passed out against the tree.

MARIA'S P.O.V
"We can't find her luke. We can come back tomorrow, we have to stop. It's late." I mind-linked Luke, begging him for us to stop, we've looked everywhere . He nodded, the rest of the pack in front of us started running back home. He stopped me from running-, "We are gonna go somewhere else, follow me?" He asked, his wolf staring at mine. He started running and I followed.
•30 minutes later••
We both turned into our human form, once we reached the large building. Beautiful flowers and tree's covered the front of the building, I walked inside- following Luke.
He cleared his throat, "Um Miss? I have a three day reservation for Luke." He smiled at the older woman kindly as she handed him a key .
"Babe, what are we doing here?" I laughed looking around the different rooms, stopping once we reached ours.
"So I'm babe, now? I could get used of that," he smirked looking my way. I rolled my eyes looking around the room. A gigantic bed was right in the middle, along with a small nightstand near it. Dandelions were put on the bed along with a box of chocolates.
Although I hate chocolates, Of course I smiled. I ran my finger over the flowers.
"Wow, Luke. Thank you so much. It means so much to me, Im so happy you did this. So were gonna spend three days here? Just me and you?"
"You're welcome, and yes we are. I made everything clear to the rest of the pack- they will spend time searching for Melinda while me and you have some quality time."
I nodded, smiling walking to the bathroom.
He followed me, standing in the doorway, he cleared his throat and told me,
" You know.. Um you haven't officially been crowned as my Luna, yet. I know we had the ceremony, and you met the pack. But with us it's different, there is a crowing."
-"Okay. We can talk about that later. If you don't mind me asking, how long have you had all this planned?"
I asked looking in the mini-fridge, of course a large bottle of white whine laid peacefully in the middle of the fridge compartment.
"A couple weeks actually. Everyone thought it would be a good idea to talk about the crowing in more of a private area. Everything is set up with our stuff. I'm gonna go to the bathroom and shower, your suitcase is in the closet. Ya know, if you wanna change." His cheeks became a bit flushed as he continued talking. After that he just went off to the shower. I went to the closet, and began my search for my suit case, in the extremely tiny closet. I don't even think it was a closet. With my full effort, I finally pulled out the suitcase, it was Luke's . I opened it, and found something I definitely wasn't looking for.
MARIA -
Was printed beautifully on the front of the stack of envelopes, they all had been opened. I opened the first one, and started reading.

"Maria, I hope you know I'll always love you. I think you'll never understand what I did, or why I did it. He threatened me, Maria, you too. He told me, if I didn't give you to him he would kill us both. He said he would kill anybody we ever laid our eyes on. He did try to kill me once, Maria. That's when I gave up. I gave him to you. I'm so sorry Maria. I love you. I really do, I hope you understand now.
-
JESSICA MARIA MONICA -
.
Oh my god, she wrote me, she apologized. She told me why she did it. A sharp pain went through my chest, guilt. I feel so guilty, I blamed her for all of this, all of it. I went through the different envelopes, different name went flashed through my head . Alexis, Alexa, Jeremy, Jaxon. All of my friends, they all wrote me. Why would Luke keep this from me? Well the obvious reasons, it's finally giving me a clear view of why my mother did this. I knew she wouldn't just send me off with someone I didn't know. Tears spilled from my eyes.
       "Maria? Maria, what are you doing? Oh. Where did you get those?"
          "You're so done with. I'm gonna hurt you, Luke. I really am."
I took the beer from the cabinet out, and started to drink it, the tears continued to fall down my face.
    " I've missed my mom every. Single . Day. You kept those letters? Why in h3ll would you do that? Huh? How many letters are there Luke? HOW MANY DID YOU KEEP LUKE ?"
        He backed away from me, I took another beer out of the cabinet.  I was never the type to get drunk off of a couple beers, but hey if it makes what I'm about to do sound any better, I might as well be drunk off my a$$.

      "Let me explain..."
Well this is gonna be fun. Yeah fun.