A Real Chapter!!!

Hey guys this is the author, my name is Gee and I am finally posting a real chapter. I was thinking about stopping this story but I decided I wanted to keep writing. School has been crazy but I'm ready to write you all a real chapter. Thank you all for waiting for a new chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kobra Kid's POV.
I look at Jet Star and smile, "Jet Star can I talk to you outside," he looks at me a little confused but shakes his head, "yeah lets go." I grab him and drag him outside and make sure no one can see us, "Nights Laughter is planning something with Party Poison, I don't know what they are planning but I know they are planning something." Jet Star glares at me, "my sister is not planning anything and don't ever accuse her of it." I look at him shocked, "hey don't get hateful with me, but just watch her and Party Poison are being mighty suspicious." Ray flips me off and turns to go back inside, I say to him with his back turned, "your just pissed that I'm right." I rush past him and go back inside, only to see my brother smiling like a mad mad. I mutter to myself, "be careful Gee, be careful."
Party Poison's POV.
I smile at Nights Laughter and notice her y/e/c eyes, "you know I've never seen such beautiful eyes in my life." We both look down a blush forming on both of our eyes. She clears her throat and looks up at me, "we need to talk about the plan, so I've been in the BL/ind HQ a few times because of who my foster mom was, I know the lay out well, and lets just say I know exactly where to hit we will have to avoid the S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W but I know our best shot for going unnoticed." She straightens up and leans closer to me, "if you really want to get revenge then my plan is to take out the director." I feel the blood leave my face as she leans back, showing no emotions, waiting for me to say something. I look down not wanting to look at her for fear that she would think that I was weak. Her voice is cold as ice, it sounds nothing like warm flowing honey, which is how sweet her normal voice is, "the choice is yours, but I will carry out this plan with it without you Party, she won't get away with murder." I look up at her and feel myself searching her hard eyes for any type of emotions. My voice comes out in a whisper, "I can't help you, but I won't stop you." She runs her fingers through her blue and and nods her head, "fair enough,  I leave tomorrow at dawn, if your smart you will keep your mouth shut to Jet Star." I watch her go over to Water Lighting and give him a hug. Her eyes are looking almost normal. She walks ups and gives her brother a hug.
Nights Laughter POV.
I give my brother a hug and feed him the excuse that I'm tired and going to go lay down. As I am walking to Party Poison's room I look over at him, his face is regaining its color and he looks almost normal. We meet eyes for a second until I rush to his room to prepare my bag. I grab my bag and look at how much food I have in it. "Damn it," I mutter to myself feeling pissed that I'm so low on food. I search Party's room looking for new clothes and some food. Party Poison walks in as I'm going through my bag, "Nights Laughter what are you doing?" I look up, "I need food and a different outfit they know what I'm dressed in, I have a box of dark blue dye and to change my hair, but I need an outfit that's not covered in blood." Hr nods his head in understanding and goes to an old closet and pulls out a white leather jacket with a black spider on the back, a pair of red jeans with a black stripe going down the side. He tosses me a pair of light purple boots and two bandanas one white and the other green. "Here Nights Laughter, I'm guessing your going to need some food." I nod my head and grab some scissors, I start cutting my hair just a little shorter than it was and cutting myself some bangs. I then prepare to dye my hair.
~time skip~
I pull my new hair back into a ponytail. (Half is light blue half is dark blue.) I look at Party Poison as I pull my face paint put of my bag and apply it. "You know I may not ever come back right?" He frowns and looks down, "you will never be allowed back Nights Laughter, not after this." I look at him with tears in my eyes, "I know Party Poison, I know." Our eyes meet and I think we both realize how lonely we both were, (ohhh a one night stand lol.) We rush to each other and our lips meet. I knew this wasn't going to mean anything but I was sad and lonely just like him. That night the fireworks exploded and for the first time ever I felt something more than just  disappointment, I didn't care that this was the last time I would see any of my friends, or my brother, I didn't plan to survive this mission and even if I did I wouldn't come back. I closed my eyes and let Party Poison's body dance with mine, for this was the last time I would ever feel this again.
~time skip~
The sun was barely coming up and I was about to leave when I decided to give the red haired man one last kiss, "goodbye Party Poison." I let a tear slip out and grab my bag, I head out towards hell without looking back at the only place I had ever consider home in four years.