The Meeting

~Party Poison's pov~
I send a glare at Jet Star feeling mad, "you can't just bring some random girl into the diner, you know that's fucking dangerous." I run my fingers through my bright red hair and look at the girl. Just then Fun Ghoul and Kobra Kid walk in and look down at the unconscious girl. "Who is she and how did she get here?" My little brother Kobra Kid asked. "Well I found her after she passes out from blood lost so I brought her here to protect her from the Dracs." Jet star tells him. "Shut up both of you and get the first aid kit for me." When the boys finally return with the kit I ask Jet Star an important question, "why do you want me to save her so bad?" Jet Star looks over at the girl with blue hair and frowns, "I know her we are really close and I can't let her die, Gee please help her." I freeze when he calls me that, its been years since anyone has called me Gee.
~Jet Star's POV.~
I watch Party Poison's face as I use his old nicknaming. He lets out a deep breath and stars cleaning up her wound. I flench at how bad it was. Fun Goul finally speaks up, "she's pretty Jet Star, I can see why you saved her." I turn to glare at him, "I saved her because she is the little sister I left behind to join you guys when our parents were killed. I helped her find us. I wanted my sister back." I grab her hand and look down at her smiling, "I missed her and now you all won't have to listen to me talk about her nonstop. I look over at Party Poison and see him staring at her with a small smile on his face.
~Party Poison's pov~
I finish treating y/n's cut and I wrap a bandage around her leg. I look over at Jet Star and smile a small smile. I had heard a lot of story's about this girl, and now that she was here I could see that Jet was finally at peace knowing that his only relative wasn't dead. I stand up and walk out of the room instructing Kobra Kid and Fun Ghoul to follow me so that Jet Star and his Sister could spend some time together.
~y/n POV.~
I feel a light pressure on my hand and my eyes slowly open up. I look up to see a man that looks familiar to me. I sit up and look around at my surroundings feeling shocked I was in the diner! I look over at the man and he whispers my name quietly, " I've missed you y/n." I look at the man shocked and I realize who I'm looking at, "R-ray!?!" I say in a shocked voice as I look over at my older brother who was part of the Killjoys.