Chapter 4: Stay Away From Alex

Jack

The next morning I had woken up to find that I was still in Alex's bunk and that Alex was asleep snuggled into my chest. He looked so peaceful sleeping on me, I just let him stay there, Nothing wrong two buds sleeping in the same bunk cuddled up right? I mean it's for a good cause I just didn't want Alex tooooo........ get cold! Yep that's it I didn't want Alex to get cold.

I looked at Alex and he looked tiny next to me curled up to me it was kinda cute, No! Not cute! I mean just in a friend sense oh just forget it! To be really honest I haven't the slightest bit of a clue as to why I came to Alex's bunk in the first place, it was an instinct thing and I didn't mean to stay the night but my heart wouldn't let me leave my sick friend. But anyway, I heard and felt him shuffle under me and then as I looked down to see a great sight.

He sucks his thumb?! Not that I mind but....... "Daddy?" A small voice said and I looked down to see Alex wide awake looking up at me. "Morning Daddy" He said in a small voice taking his eyes off of me and continued to snuggle into my chest. Daddy? Is he serious?......... Naaaaaaah he's joking like always I chuckled and said "Ok man you got me now get off of me man" I said but he looked confused and ...... really sad.

"No wike when Daddy push away Ally" he said to where it sounded like he was going to cry at any minute He's not fucking joking! What the fuck is he calling me Daddy for?! "Dude what the fuck? Why the fuck are you calling me Daddy?! I'm not your Dad hell you don't even call your own Daddy so what the fuck dude?" I said out of fear and slight frustration.

He looked at me and that innocent look that he had earlier was gone and replaced great fear as he pushed me out of the bunk, got himself out and ran off probably to Zack. I'm so dead. "JACK!" the Beast in Zack roared charging for me. Yep I'm so dead.

I got up and stood there in fear giving him the Perfect opportunity to grab my shirt and slam me against the back room door. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HIM?! YOU FUCKING MADE HIM CRY!" he screamed at me effectively waking Rian.

"Zack? ZACK LET HIM GO WHAT'S GOING ON?! ALEX! ALEX HELP ME!" Rian shouted at Zack who has now wrapped his hand around my throat, his eyes as black as sin. Alex ran in and saw the scene astonished Oh Gosh, No! I don't want Alex to get hurt! "Alex, *coughs violently and wheezes* get, back! No want you to get *coughs* hurt" I barely got out as his grip tightens. Alex blatantly ignored me which if I wasn't dying, would've pissed me off to no end and wrapped his little arms around the Giants torso.

"No kill him. Pwease?" Alex said calmly causing Zack to drop me to the floor only to pick me back up again, slam me back into my good friend the back room door and growl "I'm only letting you live because he wants me to but I will say this! Stay the fuck Away from Alex!". Then he walked away.