Part 6-Potions Songs Family Moments Presents Bodies & MACK.....

Depuis le début

(I walked up the footsteps of Sally's house and the door opened and she rushed out grabbed my arm said.)

Sally: Start walking and do it fast, my mom wants us to do chores.

(I started walking fats, we got to the movie theatre and i asked Sally.)

Riley: Hey do believe that there is true love for everyone?

Sally: Yeah, but not here in Spooksville, why do you ask?

Riley: Oh nothing i was just asking?

Sally: Oh my god?

(I looked at her and said.)

Riley: Whats wrong are you okay?

Sally: You think Adam is your true love?

Riley: When i was a little girl i asked my dad if it was true with my mom and he said it was, he said that you will know if someone is your true love because, when you go to bed at night you think about them, when you wake up in the morning you think of them, when they call or text you, you light up, they will make you happy when your sad, give you their jacket when your cold, send goodnight and good morning texts and that when they walk into a room your in, that it feel as if your world has stopped and its just the two of you, and he said i will find my prince someday.

Sally: For you it's Adam, i know this because everything you said, i have seen him do it, but i will compromise with you, we share him as a prom date.

Riley: Deal, also i need one thing from, Adam and Watch have promised me too, that you can't let Ann & Mack know what i am, you know a banshee and a witch?

Sally: How do you not know the she witch isn't listening now?

Riley: She can try, but i have this anti-listening spell on this opal stone, so she can't hear us, but promise me?

Sally: Promise, but you have to buy me two milkshakes each month, until prom?

Riley: Deal?

(We went in and watched movie, and when we came out we went to the Peppy rainbow froyo store and we shared a banana split and i brought Sally a milkshake, when Adam and Watch came in.)

Adam: Oh hey how was the movie?

Sally: It was sappy?

Riley: Its was, but it was good.

(I said smiling and moving over and letting him in.)

Adam: My jacket i was looking for that?

Riley: Oh i rushed out this morning and you left it, here...

(I went to say but he cut me off and said.)

Adam: No, it looks good on you.

Watch: So you like a chick flick?

Sally: So, what all of sudden i can't like something?

Sally: I'm out, see you guys later.

(She left and the so did watch.)

Adam: Well i should get home, Dad is wanting me home for dinner, but i will call you later.

Riley: Yeah, bye.

(He left and i walked over to counter and i asked for a sign up sheet for the competition for a theme song for the froyo store, i took it and headed home, i was going to eat alone, when i picked up the take out and grabbed my keys and my bike and i road to the hospital, i chained my bike out front and i headed in.)

Riley: I'm looking for my Mom?

Nurse: Whats her last name?

Riley: Oh no she isn't sick, she is a surgeon, her name is Grace Miller.