Opposites!

YAYYYY!!!! Okay, I dare y'all to go out in public acting like your opposites¬Ccc8649JaZZz

Me: Oh...well let's firstly see what our opposites are yeah?

Ashlynn: Yeah! Ok I guess my opposite is basically a closed book...

Zoey: Definitely! I think my opposite is a wild outgoing person?

Emily: Mhhm!! And I have to act...oh...*frowns* I have to act girly..

Me: Yeah no kidding *rolls eyes* I have to act girly, confident, flirty and I have to like romantic movies >~< 

Emily: .-. good luck with that.

Me: Soooo...shall we go?

Girls: Yup!

~~~IN PUBLIC~~~

Me: *dressed in Ashlynn's clothes* Well I like the leather jacket and the boots...but was the pink dress necessary? -_-

Ashlynn: *dressed in my clothes* Well I ahve to wear your clothes and I am not ahoodie girl that much *rolls eyes*

Zoey: *dressed in Emily's clothes* Well I dunno about you but I think I like these clothes!

Emily: *dressed in Zoey's clothes* That's because you are wearing pants and a t-shirt! I have to wear your blue dress!

Zoey: Oh shut it! You look amazing in a dress!

Ashlunn: F*** let's just get this over already!!!

Me: Ashlynn~! Remember what you have to act liikee~

Ashlynn: -_- *rolls eyes and murmurs* fine..

Zoey: Well I am going to the arcade!! *runs off to the arcade*

Emily: If you need me I will be at the library..*goes calmly to the library*

Me: Well then let's go to the mall!! *grabs Ashlynn's hand and goes to the mall* (A/N: I never thought I'd say this .-.)

Ashlynn: *groans* Not the mall!!!

~~~BACK AT HOME AFTER A LONG TIME~~

Me&Emily: *runs upstairs changes and goes downstairs wearing our regular clothes* NEVER AGAIN!!!! *jumps on the couch*

Ashlynn&Zoey: *rolls eyes* it wasn't that bad guys..

Emily: Because YOU had to wear pants!

Me: You didn't need to freaking flirt!

Me&Emily: AND YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO ACT GIRLY!

Ashlynn: Oi! You both know that I hate all that boy stuff!!! I prefer clubbing!!

Zoey: *looks at the yelling and sighs* am I the only one that was okay with this? *shakes head while going to her corner to read a book*

~~~AFTER SOME TIME~~

Ash, Me&Emily: *still arguing*

Zoey: *looks at us* I guess I should end this *sighs* Well thank you for the dare! Ask, or dare, us!! See ya!