The War Begins....Girlfriends And Hair Dyes Are Ur Worst Nightmares!

(NOTE: There will be swearing and mild violence)

The first day of the month of Echizen Wars....

•|FIRST DAY: MONDAY|•

I took a bath, dried my hair and my mirror is fogging up so I wiped it off and screamed.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!! RYOGAAAAA!!!" I shouted since my hair is freaking purple and blue so I'm calling it Blurple.

I dressed in my uniform and stomped down.... Aniki wasn't there but Ryoma was and he has the same color as mine and we nodded.

"I copied the contacts from his phone...... all it's left is his shampoo." He said grimly and I smiled sadistically. "Let's do this" I replied and went to his room and emptied his shampoo about half of it, poured the pink dye, shaked it and went down.

When we got to school fast, avoided anyone and went to the courts.

"Can we skip?" I asked and he shook his head. "We'll get punishment laps and drink Inui-sempai's juice." He said and we both sighed bitterly.

"Time to face the music then...." I said then walked towards the courts and Baa-chan greeted us.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIRS?" She yelled then the regulars stiffled in laughing.

"That Baka-Aniki changed our shampooes into hair dye." I said grimly and shadowed my eyes with my bangs.

"But in 3...2...1" Ryoma counted.

"YUKI WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO WITH MY HAIR?!" We turned around and saw a pink haired boy.

Me, Baa-chan and Ryoma are rolling on the floor laughing. "WELL THAT'S BECAUSE YOU DYED MY AND RYOMA'S HAIR BLURPLE!" I retorted and we had a glare-off.

"Bluey!"

"Pinky!"

We shouted at each other.....

"Ohhh~ Aniki, my dear Aniki that's only the begininng of the war and remember... It's only the first day." I said tauntingly and he glared at me.

"It's not over" He said. "Here Aniki you must be thristy" Ryoma handed him a bubbling drink and I grabbed Fuji then buried my head.

In 3...2...1.....

"GAHHH!!!" He collapse on the ground...

I let go of Fuji then High-Fived Ryoma. "And oh Aniki, that's permanent hair dye, just so you know." I added but my smirk grew bigger.

I looked at Ryoma and nodded, we simultaneously took off the wig then showed it to him.

"We learned our lesson once so don't think we'll be falling for it again." I told him then went to the changing rooms.

When I opened my bag my eyes widened and I paled.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I heard Ryoma yelled and I saw the most embarassing picture in my hand.

Me in a two-piece bikini in a victory pose like of Sailormoon with the Echizen smirk and I have the cat ears.

Baa-chan saw it and saw my condition and patted my head. "You can skip practice just for now." She told me and I stood up shaking and walked out the room.

I saw Ryoma in a very angry state but my anger is zero since the picture keeps flashing in my mind.

"Ki-chan?" Eiji asked and I flinched looking at them scared then they looked at my state and gasped.

"Ryoma! Yuki-sempai" Momo said and Ryoma saw my state then his anger grew.

"TEME-ANIKI!" He shouted but Aniki was far enough and when Aniki's in a safe distance he smirked at me.