Hated By HillCliff

Professor Jarrett found the boy and I arguing. She said his name was Edward Thomas Eagle.

" I heard by your father-".

" William. His just William to me-".

I interrupted. This time Jarrett rises her hand up like she wants a high-five, with her mouth open about to say "no, rule number one?".But before she says that I interrupt again.

" I don't care about your stupid "rule number one" Jarrett. It hasn't even been 2 days and I already want to leave".

I stand up feeling brave. But I see in her brown eyes that she hates me already. She can't put up with me anymore.

" You will not talk to me like that next you see me or your getting two more weeks of detention".

Jarrett tells me keeping her patience.

" I've got a whole week of detention?"

" Yes Elizabeth. You climbed out of a window, you could've died".

She tells me calmly. She still has that same perfume smell. I noticed she kept looking at me jumper, I actually asked her to stop.

" So...just because I was about die doesn't mean you give me a detention".

I held my arms up while still standing.

" Settle down Elizabeth".

Giving up I just sat down an let her talk.

"Your room is room 180".

She says calmly, still sitting down.

" Whatever".

I strut out her office. Edward was there the whole time outside.

" Elizabeth".

He says to me smirking. I smirk back.

" Edward".

Then I collect my bag and find my room with Edward's help.

" Here you go".

He points to a baby blue door.

" Thank you".

I say rolling my eyes as he did too.

" Hahaha".
" What are you laughing at!?"

I push open the door an found 3 girls talking banter to each other. Of course Candice was there giving me a snobby look reading her books and whilst telling the other girls to shut their yaps. Another girl with beautiful dark skin, brown hair that held yellow flowers, the last girl had soft looking pale skin and long red curly hair. I, on the other hand have brown eyes, blond hair that was flooded with layers at the bottom. William had always said he admires my dark eyes with light hair and olive skin.

" Umm. Hi-".

I say, Candice stands up from her organised, orderly, immaculate, spick and span reading table and comes towards me with an even more snobbier look.

" Your bed! It's at the window".

She points while standing right in my face.

" Back off gorilla!"

I thrust her out of my face, landing on her plain, pink bed. She looks at me rigidity.

" Oh and, don't worry. You won't be seeing me the whole week at break. I have detention".

I see both the red head and dark skinned girl gasp and looks at me with surprise as if they've never seen or heard someone like me. Which is correct.

" Blimey...what did you do!"

The exuberant red head girl sprung off her bed with her long sleeved PJ's on, close up I could see her freckles on her nose, going across her cheeks. Her eyes widen and I observed the mixed colour of blue and white.

" All I did was try and climb out of the window in front of Jarrett's office witch needs an extreme do over".

I collected my clothes out of my school bag.

" Your in grade 10?"

The dark skinned asks.

" Ruby, it's none of your business".

Hissed the red head as her eyes explored all my clothes.

" Yell. I got kept down a grade so in America I'm in grade 9, and here I guess I'm in grade 10".

" Why did you get kept down a grade".

Ruby asked getting interested by the minute. These girl are like nuns. I honestly feel famous around them, it's liked they've never met a trouble maker.

" Kept on getting into too much trouble. I didn't care what the teachers said to me".

I'm folding my ear phones securely around my phone while I see the two girls come closer to me, just as if I'm telling them a story.

" My name's Kate Prouse, but you can call me Katie".

The red head holds her hand out to me smiling.

" I've already got a best friend back at home, whoooo, I promised to come back to".

I correct Katie.

" It's ok Elizabeth. I should've known not to introduce myself to you without it escaping your understanding that it's not an invitation to friendship".

Katie swept her body to her bed. It was around 7:00pm and all the students were getting ready for bed.

" Whatever princess Marida".

Katie was Irish and did have red hair.

" Your one rude person".

Ruby told me. Inside I did care that she dissed me, but I know if I show it I'll look like the weak one. So I just shrugged my shoulders and got ready for bed like the other girls.