"Now come on, let's go before we get caught." Too late. Soon as we turned around we got caught by Principal Barker.

"Crap," I mumbled under my breath.

"Miss. Peterson, Mr. Fisher, " He said in a serious tone.

"Hey, Barker, " Ethan mumbled.

"So, may I ask why you two are in the hallway during class time?"

"Um.." Ethan interrupted me.

"Me and Peterson were going to pick up for our teacher."

"Oh?" Barker raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah! We were just on our way to go get it," I perked up.

"So where is your classroom?"

"That-" Ethan slapped my hand.

"That way," He pointed behind us, "Behind us."

"Alright, well get hurry back to class."

"Yes, sir," Ethan faked smiled and we walked away slowly.

"Ethan! You totally lied!" I whispered loudly.

"See that is the point because he will think we are getting along and he would take us out of the stupid art class," He smiled.

"Wait, so you don't want to get out of that art class?"

"I don't know, to be honest it has been fun in there....without you speaking to me for two weeks," He smirked.

"Whatever, Fisher. You refused to talk to me, that's why I didn't talk to you. "

"Your so dumb, Peterson." He starts walking away to class without me.

"I hate you!" I yelled down the hallway.

"Yeah, yeah," His voice echos down the hallway. I walked back in the classroom to where everyone was staring at me. I quitely sit down back down in my seat. I look over at Lexi as she was quietly working on her math homework. The bell rang and I got up from my seat. I walked over Lexi as she was putting her stuff in her bag.

"Lexi?"

"Stay away from me, alright?!" She growls at me. "Your just a jealous snob."

"Lexi! You have known me since grade school and you should know by now that me and Fisher hate each other."

"If you hate him so much and he hates you so much, how come he ran after you?" Dang, that was a good question. I still didn't know why he did that."That is what I thought."

She walks off and I roll my eyes. Lexi is a good person. It is just that she can take things why too far like a drama queen.

I walk out of the classroom and headed straight for my locker, where Chelsea was standing next to it.

"Hey, Tiff," She smiled at me as I huffed and opened up my locker. "What's wrong with you?"

"Lexi," I mumbled.

"What about Lexi?"

"Well, she hates me now."

"Why?"

"Because.." I pulled her away from Lexi, who was like ten feet away from us. "Because I.....embarrassedmyselfinfrontoftheclassbyme saying 'why are you even dating, Ethan?' theniaskedtobeexcused and then that is when he ran after me."

"So, your saying that Lexi is mad at
you for Ethan running after you?"

"Pretty much."

-After School-