Good morning Sunshine!

((-Drawing by YanstarPrior250 on Deviantart))

*yawn*

I opened my eyes slowly to find myself in a room with many shades of pink, hot pink, pastel pink, rose, light pink, dark pink, salmon. I didn't know whether to melt or puke in the colour. I'm not gonna lie when I say that red is my favorite colour and not pink, but at this rate, things might change. I lifted my upper body to find my clothing laid clean and neat out on my bed with a note attached-

"Good morning miss,
I have taken the liberty into washing,drying and ironing your clothes under Prince Gumball's request, he asked me to invite you downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast, in case you get lost, all you need to do is take go down the stairs, take a left, and then a right then a right again and kitchen should be there.

-Peppermint Maid "

Okay...that was weird, she's nicer than I expected her to be. Let's see how long she can hold up this act, shall we?

So, I got up and got dressed, top, skirt (still not to keen on it though), slipping on my socks and finally buckling my pumps. I looked at myself in the mirror, made my pigtails once again and turned to have a good look at myself-my cotton tail though.

I followed the instructions and I made it to the kitchen. There was a smell of many pastries being made, not to mention eggs and bacon...and something with a hint of vanilla. I loved it, it was really pleasant. I walked in and I found Prince Gumball mixing away with his wooden spoon in a blue-ish green bowl. I sat down by the table and watched him, he looked like he was having fun.

Sometimes I think he takes the saying 'wake and bake' to seriously.

But something drew my attention, a lilting voice beginning a song with a hum. Prince Gumball had begun to sing.

"The evening stars shimmers at night

The pounding of hearts was heard

It's belonged to the lovers of moon,night ,day and sky.

She was filled with mystery

He was filled with  knowledge

but not enough to set things right..."

He began to hum again.

I sat there in amazement,face burning -blushing almost -I may think.His voice...it made me sink into my seat. It may have been 'Neil Patrik Harris's voice but at this point in time, it belonged to him...Prince Gumball... . Prince Gumball put down his mixing bowl, removed oven mitts and turned around and saw me.

He jumped back startled, he was red faced -I'm assuming he didn't know I walked in (well..,I don't announce myself so....)

"G-Good morning Ángelique..."
He paused.

"H-How...How long were you standing there...." He asked me,rubbing his arms.

"A....Awhile...." I replied looking down at my feet and tapping them on the ground.

There was awkward science for a couple of seconds -(and ode to me creating awkwardness) before anyone spoke;" D-Do you perhaps have...tea?" I asked as clearly as my voice would allow.

Prince Gumball shrugged  off the awkwardness with a laugh,"I always do..."

He poured tea into a cute little tea cup for me and placed down a placed down a plate containing the eggs and bacon I was smelling earlier but there was carrots on the side as well...

I LOVE CARROTS!

-and it's not just because I'm a bunny-hybrid..furry...person?-BUT-I've always loved them strangely enough...

I raised a carrot to my lips -my ears twitched.

Something isn't right...

I looked to my left  to find Prince Gumball  looking back at me.

"Uh...can I help you?" I asked him

He pulled out a chair next to me, and I  nibbled onto a carrot waiting for an answer.

"Tell me..." He began

He scooted his chair closer to mine.

"Do you bake?"

I titled my head and shrugged;"Believe it or not but-I don't even know how to cook,haven't leant,wish I have."

Prince Gumball smiled at me as he watch me swallow the rest of my carrots and sip from my tea.

"Sir,your bags of flour and eggs have arrived." Sounded an intercom-or...at least O thought it was an intercom .

Prince Gumball stood up and at the same time, chuckled at my confusion, he stretched out his hand and helped me out of my chair and I took it ever-so blushing a bit.

"That's Manfreddy, the piñata, since he just hangs in one place, it's his duty to notify me when I need to attend a meeting,event or something urgent or like now, when my deliveries are in."

"Oh..."

I know Manfred...-ddy...he's the genderbent version of Manfred, who did the same thing for Princess Bubblegum...it's not much of a surprise to me that there is going to be many causes like now where I'm going to be introduced to people...even though I kinda know many things already about them...

Ergh...in real life, that would be considered as stalking...

"Come help me  gather my things then, we may begin to bake, it never hurts to learn am I right? "

My ears rose as I looked up at him in excitement. I would have loved to do this with my mom but  a prince made out of gum works just fine for me!