chapter 1

Tugs.tugs.tugs

"Ivone, sure ka ba sa suot KO? Masyado atang maikli? Saka ang baho naman dito ang usok at nilalamig na ako sa suot KO."

"Goerge this is it okay. You said you want help? So here I am and here you are." Right and I am a crazy woman whom want to be fitted for Raven his not my ex either my friend I just met him at business party 2yrs ago way back in my college days am Still with my father.

Flashback..

"Iha, are you sure you want to go with me?"

"Of course dad. Mom is out of the country and I am the only one who can be with you atleast for this eve."

"But I am not a kid baby."

"But you were sick dad and I can't let you go by yourself."

"You see I am just sick but I am fine."

"Then let's go." Iginaya ko na si dad wala naman na sya magagawa Hindi ba?.

"Ohh. Mr. George Valler , how are you ?"

"Mrs. Ina Alfonso its nice to see you here. Im okay you see I have my body guard slah my doctor."

" haha funny dad." I said.

"So this is your daughter.?"

"Mrs. Alfonso meet my only daughter Georgina Valler." My father did introduce me.

" she's so pretty. Your like your mother iha." I just smiled to that thought.

" so wheres Cynthia and Celvin?" She ask.

" actually Cynthia's out of the country doing business while Celvin pursuing his last semester for his Master's Degree." She just nod at us and call someone, and for the first time in my life I felt I needed to stare at him for the rest of the party. T'was like he walk into slow motion.

"Mr. George and Georgina meet my son Raven Alfonso."

"Hello sir." He make a hand shake  with my father .

"Hello there beautiful" and he kiss the back of my hand I felt that my cheeks is turning to red so I bow mY head at thought of that.

"So maiwan muna namin kayo. Enjoy and have fun." iniwan nila kame. I don't know if Mrs.Alfonso do some matchmake but I think its okay seeing a guy like Raven with his looks pointed nose, pinkish thin line lips, thick eyebrow, thick and short eyelashes, shoeing a clip chain once he smiled and bronze skin tone. He was a pretty boy good catch what could I ask for this evening? I am lucky I decided to go with my father.

I smiled sweetly to him and flash my eyelashes as thought he finds me pretty cute and innocent.

"So, you wanna go out?" he asked. I blush with a thought of a date right at this moment. gosssh.

"G-go out? " I am screaming at the top of my lungs. really what heck of my voice?

"Yes, just a little fun outside." He step closing the distance between us. Being closer to this person is a bonus at this evening and I  cant step back but to stare at him for the whole time. God, ramdam ko kung paanong nag iinit ang mukha ko pero eto ako at titig natitig sakanya. this feeling is foreign and it felt good.

" I would like too b-but." I really wanted too but I should let my father know first.

" then let's go." Instead He hold my hand as if he wants to get out of this party. Kung hindi nya siguro ako hila-hila baka naka tanga lang akong nakatayo doon without following him.

Just for a moment I remember Dad and the reason why I should be with him.

" I'm really sorry but maybe next time."  I am still holding his hand.

Hinila nya ako papalapit pag kasabi ko nun.

" why. ?"  Linapit nya ang mukha nya at the right of my earlobe and started licking it. gooood yes! what is in this guy?! This is really new and my knees are trembling. He held my waist invade the last space between us. Napsubsub ako sakanya nya ng hindi sinasadya good thing my other hand is on standby kaya napahawak ako sa matitigas nyang dibdib. Literal na matigas how could be a man has this chest? how many times do he had to be in gym? or does he gym? what could be on earth his secret to had a body in that suit? how much more when I tore them into pieces? My innocent mind! oh my god!

"J-just ." I start stuttering

"TSS. Plain" after he said that he unclasped our hand to make a distance at me. I was about to call him but.

"Rav!" I heard a flirt tone called him.

"Rav, honey I miss you." Then she kissed Raven without knowing That I am here! Like, hey little bitch! do you know who was your messin up? but I maintain my posture. I wont step to that low file. tss

"Oh hello there babe." Raven encircled his arm to that bitch never minding my presence.

"Let's go?" Raven ask while grinning .I saw Raven grab the ass of the girl as they left without a word. That jerk ! So he was pertaining the go out and have some fun thingy is SEX?! How could I forget that boys love to fuck a girls.

And thats it, after that party I am pretty sure that I only like him but not totally as a guy maybe of his looks and being gentle? yeah right! He's looks only.

But damn me I stalked a guy for almost a year and yes I stalked him. Why on earth of all people I like the guy who will never like me either. Because he likes hot, flirt, slut and a toy from bed. He likes a girl who can follow the signature of his lips. And for almost a year I am not that girl so I come up to learn that and I am on my one year developing my self for him on the help of Ivone but still its not worth it. Why?

" Hi. Rav!" I said in a flirt tone as I step near him . we are at some kind of a bar and I left Ivone from our table. I was wearing then a fitted dress exposing my shoulder and almost half of my legs was exposing too with my killer heels and make up and my pony tail hair showing my sexy neck.

"Hi babe," I thought he will recognize me but no. He held my waist and push me to sit at his lap. I stiffened feeling that rock. I didn't know this might happen so I am not ready. He lick and kiss slowly the back of my neck down to my  collarbones.I felt stinned and stunned.

" TSS. Your still the same Ms. Georgina. You still need to learn."

I am so ashamed by that day I can't speak as well as I don't want to explain because I don't want to admit anything.

"Okay. Nagawa ko na rin naman Ito kaya lang feeling ko talaga isang galaw ko lang tataas na tong dress ko."

"Edi ba nga inaakit natin si Raven mo?. Este mo pala?"

"Ou nga pero pati sila ata naakit."    Tinignan namin halos lahat ng lalaking nakatitig sakin. Wearing fitted tube dress na halos hanggang baba ng singit and killer heels and full fierce make up.

"Now go George , sabi ng source ko ito ang gawin natin. At napag handaan na natin to."

I slowly breath and took all the confidence I had and start stepping forward. This is it.!

I must play the fierce, sexy, hot and alluring George. Not the sweet innocent Georgina.

Is this really for the love?