chapter 3

"Good job! First step is done!" Ivone face me as I hurriedly got off to that Jacob saying I need to go to the rest room.

"This is not good Ivone." I said and walk at the rest room.

"And how is that? Your improving George! And I see with my two eyes." She follow me and we stop at the front of the mirror.

"I think I can't go through." I said with a weak smile.

" why not? Have you eaten your self proclamation about Raven ?" She raise her left brow and cross her arms.

" no of course. I am not going to give up. Just that can we change our strategy. That guy, I think we can't trust him and I feel it." Then suddenly Ivone's eyes become bigger.

"Hey! Stop that."

"Now I know. His really wild." I look at her Intently.

"Yep. They told me once we tease him, He'll become into wild but when I first so him I doubt but seeing how you tease him well really.." I cut her ..

"Really huh? You didn't told me? What if he tug me somewhere?!"

"Of course I will shout for help." Then she wink at me.

"Ugh. You think they'll believe us ? Wearing this?. Think Ivone."

"George, you should know also that you were risking yourself for this plan to have Raven. Okay? So chill. We can change the strategy if that's what you want?." I started taking off my make up. And wash my face.

"Yeah . I know.

Can you get my bag I want to change into something decent."

"Okay wait here." I nod at her and wipe again my face using the tissue paper.

"G-george!!" Ivone came rushing at rest room.

"What's with that face?"

"Jacob is there.!" I felt nervous.

"What do you mean there?"

"His asking for you he was describing you and if your still here."

"What?!. Did he ask you?"

"No. Because I hurriedly go here."

"Were is my things .?" He give my things and I hurriedly change into simple polo shirt and fitted jeans.

"Let's go." I told her.

"Miss can you check for me?" I heard Jacob asking a girl so we stop at the front of the rest room door.

"Of course."

"Thank you." This is not happening. Why would he search for me. Before the girl could look to me I pretend searching for something. while Ivone pretending has a caller with her phone.

"Uhm miss is there another woman here wearing a tube dress and killer hills? Uhm with?"  A girl ask.

"Well actually, we are only the girls here. Why?" Ivone answered.

"Umh. Nothing thanks." Then she go out.

" let's go."I said I let

Ivone back up me so I won't get caught . and we hurriedly pass them until we got at her car.

"You know what George, I didn't know that we will be like a criminals. Ugh im so embarrassed with this."

"Me too. But please let's get out of here ." she nod and drive until we stop at 24/7 past food chain, decided to eat first.

"So what's the plan?." Ivone ask me while we were eating.

"What plan ? You told me well change the strategy?"

"Yup. But how about that Jacob?"

"This is your fault. You let me target him!" I almost shout because I am irritated. She laugh with her ass.

"Haha. Can't you thank me for that?" I glared at her.

"Woah. I don't know this will come up. And maybe you will never see that Jacob since that is the first and last thing we will go there. And if ever you'll encounter each other better hide or don't mind him you know guys give and forget ." still laughing . I smirk at her

"Yeah. But maybe I would stick to forget everything today. " Ivone just look at me suspiciously .

"Really huh?. Admit it George you did learnand you really like it that oh- kiss right?"

"There's nothing to be learn Ivone  and please I didnt notice it coming!." I exclaimed.

"Uhuh. I bet one day you'll eat that! Haha" I don't know what gotten into this girl to laugh more. I got irritated with his laugh. I still felt how my heart got heart attack to that Jacob!

**********