•« Where do we go when the christmas tree is calling? »•

Почніть із самого початку

''What, a clothing brand?'' Luke asks, a bit surprised. ''How... Never mind, I will never get it,'' he sighs before leaning back.

''I love ACDC too,'' Michael suddenly says, and we all look at him. ''But I don't know what's on your shirt,'' he points at Avery's black shirt. She smirks and her friend and she exchange a quick look.

''Kensington is a Dutch band,'' Avery starts. ''Yeah, they're kind of Indi and rock. Their music is a-ma-zing,'' the friend says while emphasizing the word amazing.

''I've never heard of them before,'' Luke admits. ''Neither have I,'' Ashton mutters, the first thing he's really said since the girls arrived here. I think he still considers them a bunch of crazy fans.

I have to admit that the coincidence was big, but I don't believe they're fans of our band. They don't really seem to be that interested anyway.

''Never heard of them?'' Avery says while her mouth forms an 'o'. ''We could search them up on the computer? There's nobody in here anyways,'' she walks to the computer and now we're left with only the guys and the friend in the booth. I realize how awkward it is that none of us have asked the other one's name. Well, Ashton actually did ask for her name, but she never gave it to him. 

"I'm sorry, but this is so awkward," Michael says as he eyes 'the friend'. She looks up and looks at him quizzically.

"What is?"

"We still don't know your name and I keep calling you 'the other one' in my head, which is kind of rude," Michael speaks my thoughts. The girl chuckles at this remark.

"It's Juliette," she says. "Juliette Bloomwood," that's a pretty name, it suits her.

Avery's only a meter away, searching for some band I've never heard of before. I hope they're good.

''Well, I guess this is the best song to describe them,'' Avery says. Suddenly, loud music booms through the speakers. ''The song is called streets, it's amazing,'' she adds and after that we all start listening to the song. It has amazing guitars and the drummer is also very good. I like the beat and the melody, the lyrics are good as well.

''Hm, I like it,'' I say with an approving nod. ''It sounds good,'' Luke, Michael and Ashton nod in agreement.

''Yeah, do you have more?'' Luke asks. Avery eagerly nods and puts on another song. The song starts with a good bassdrum and an electric guitar. I immediately get drawn into the song, I like this one even more.

''What is this called?'' Ashton asks, thinking the same thing as I. ''It's called Riddles, this is my favorite one,'' Juliette says with a smile. And that's how we go on. Avery makes us listen to a couple more songs, and we don't mind that at all. This actually not how I expected this evening to go, but I like it.

Listening to music is one of my hobbies, and those girls actually made us listen to good music, which I don't mind at all. After some more songs, called ''Little Light'', ''All For Nothing'' and ''Home Again'' we stop listening to Kensington again.

''Do you know any good bands? Except for the most known ones of course, like Green Day or Linkin Park,'' Avery asks us. We hesitantly nod and not much later Luke's behind the computer with Avery.

''There are some good bands you may or may not know,'' he says before typing something into YouTube. ''Ever heard of Hey Violet?'' He asks the girls, and they both shake their heads.