Eighteen

I woke up. I don't think I was out for very long. I shifted into a wolf and swiftly ran into the hole and ran down it. Turns out it led me into the shrieking shack. I heard talking inside and I burst in and saw Harry strangling Sirius Black!

Wait where is.....

Oh Merlin Sirius Black is snuffles. Then that means he knows I'm his daughter.  Harry stopped when he saw me. But none of them here know I'm an animagus well minus Sirius.

"Expelliarmus!" Uncle Remus yelled disarming Harry of his wand. No one seemed to notice me.  Harry got off of Sirius and stood next to Hermione. "Looking rather ragged aren't we Sirius? Finally the madness reflects the madness within."

"Well you'd know all about the madness within, wouldn't you Remus?" Uncle Remus lowered his wand and helped Sirius up.

What?

"I found him!" Sirius said. He repeated it again.
"Let's kill him!" I shifted back.

"No!" I yelled. Everybody looked at me surprised. Well no shocker there because they didn't know I'm an animagus well until now. I clenched my fist. "I trusted you!" I yelled at my uncle. "And all this time you've been his friend." I said feeling betrayed.

"He's a werewolf! That's why he's been missing classes!" Hermione said. Well there's no shocker there either.

"How long have you known?" Uncle Remus asked.

"Since Professor Snape sent the essay." Hermione answered.

"Well, well well you really are the brightest witch of you age along with Anna."

"Enough talk Remus!" Black said. "Come on! Let's kill him!" Sirius yelled.

"Wait!"

"I did my waiting! Twelve years of it! In Azkaban!"  Uncle Remus handed Sirius his wand. I stood next to Harry.

"But wait one more minute . Harry has the right to know why."

"I know why." Harry said. "You betrayed my parents, your the reason their dead."

"No, Harry, somebody did betray you parents, it was someone to til this day I believed to be dead!" Uncle Remus explained.

"Who was it then?!"

"Peter Pettigrew! And he's in this room, right now! Come out, come out Peter!" Sirius yelled. "Come out, come out and play!"

"Expelliarmus!" The wand from Sirius's hand flew out of his hand.
________________
Vote/Comment