V. The Witch Bitch Must Die

Freya's P.O.V

I clapped my hands together moving my eyes to Micah who dropped Nik's body with a wide smirk. We had succeeded in our plan, though Lucas' words confused me. What did he mean by that? I wanted to think that you would just give it to us, but regarding our past my siblings did not think that.

"Okay now where in the hell is the bloody necklace?" I asked, shaking the earlier thoughts out of my head. Micah gently kicked Nik's body as Lucas sighed deeply.

"This isn't a good plan. Why must we make them our enemies?" my younger older brother asked. I twirled on my stiletto's to look at him when I spoke to him.

"Because," I started simply, "we don't like them."

"Freya för helvete," Lucas spoke in our native tongue. "We cannot just do as we please."

I rolled my eyes with a deep sigh. "Why can't we? Stop feeling sorry for these people," I said as I gestured over to Elijah's and Nik's bodies. "They are not us."

"They are exactly like us, Freya," Lucas shouted angry. I never had seen him this angry over something this small. I took a small leap back, acting offended. We were nothing like the Mikaelsons'. With a swift swoosh Micah sped over to Lucas and snapped his neck. My brother fell onto the ground with the same kind of loud thump Elijah did.

"God I hate emotion-Lucas," Micah stated while he stretched his fingers. I looked at him with a deep frown. Now we had three temporarily dead Originals.

"Let's just find the fucking necklace before they wake up," I said with a raise of my brows.

After a while of contemplating where to seek first, we decided to just reck the whole place. We started from upstairs and made our way from room to room. There was no sign of the necklace anywhere. I was starting to get really pissed. The God damn Hybrid had hid it good.

I drew books on the floor from a bookshelf in the library. Micah was on the other side of the room drinking scotch and calmly trying to find the golden piece of jewerly. As I was ruining all the great books they had collected over the years, a box just happened to fall out. I grabbed it in the air.

It was a big velvet box. It was way too large for the necklace that we were in search of, but it intrigued me. I opened it with care, I didn't want to be rude and mess up something precious to Niklaus or Elijah. The thing that was inside of the box surprised me. It was a wooden carving of a wolf.

"That sentimental fool," I whispered with anger and closed it shut, placing it where I had found it.

"Did you find it sis'?" Micah yelled a question from the other side of the room. "It's not like we only have exactly 30 minutes and 45 seconds before our friends wake up."

"It's not here," I whispered. I span around looking at Micah. "It's not here!" I shouted.

"Calm down Freya we'll figure another way to get rid of her," Micah tried to reason with me. I felt tears start to burn the backs of my eyes.

"No we won't. This is the only thing that kills her. And we didn't even find it. Lucas was right Micah. We shouldn't have snapped their necks, they could've helped us."

"Oh you think Nik would have helped us without a reason? He would have given us the necklace and reminded us for the next thousand years for the fact that we came in and asked for his help," Micah ranted, actually kind of angry about it. He hated asking for help and so did I. "Now we'll just politely ask for it and hope for the best."

I threw my hands up in the air. "So we just go to them, tail between our legs and beg for the necklace?" I walked from across the room to him. "I see a tiny flaw in your plan brother."