after school

Will's p.o.v

Class was finally over, I walked out to my car unlocked it and turned the engine on. Taylor wasn't here yet but I got out and held the door open.

I felt his arms wrap around my waist as he tiptoed to kiss my cheek from behind. I was so much taller then him so it was amusing when he tried to reach up to kiss me.

" so everyone agreed to meet at the movies at 7." He said as he made his way into the car.
"Alright." I said as I shut the door.
"So I told the fam that I was going to chill with the group at the movies then stay the night at Malakai's place."Taylor said before smiling at me.
Well we have 3 and a half hours until the movie we can go chill at my house, my parents aren't home." I said then slowly pulled out of the parking lot.

When we got to my house I left Taylor in the car as I told all the staff to leave. They all knew that Taylor wasn't aloud while my parents were on business trips. The only problem was they were always on business trips and when they weren't they were still working. After everyone cleared out I went back to the car and opened up Taylor's door.

Angelina, one of our maids never snitched when Taylor came over and she also happened to have worked for my family the longest. I've known her since I was little, she's a great companion. So when ever Taylor came over and I told everyone to leave she just kept working.

When we got inside she had just finished making two sandwiches one for me and one for Taylor. I smiled at her and thanked her then Taylor hugged her and Said hello as always. We headed up to my room and I turned my PlayStation on.

"What game do you want to watch me kick ass at today?"I said smiling at Taylor.
" Hmmm haven't played battle field in a while."
"Battle field it is" I said as I opened up the CD case.

There was some perks of having rich parents, I had every video game there was out there. I always offered to let him play but it wasn't his thing. He'd usually just cuddle up next to me and watch occasionally getting into it and yelling kill'em!!!!
Playing video games only lasted a little while with Taylor before he grabbed me and kissed me...Then that turned to making out and the game was completely forgotten.

"You know that I'm the luckiest guy in the world to have you Will?" Taylor Said as he looked up at me.
"Well duhh" I joked back.

We both just smiled and laughed. I could tell Taylor was going to fall asleep in my arms so I set an alarm for 6:45 and drifted off next him.

Cierras p.o.v

Decided to walk today so I might run into Alex and get to walk home with her. Sure enough I found her walking down the road a couple feet in front of me. I walked faster to catch up to her.

"Hey Alex."
"Hey."
I wasn't sure what to talk about and I didn't want the conversation to die.
"Did you hear about that guy Will beat up?"
"Yeah, I actually saw it. It was pretty fucking great...that guy deserved it."
"Well I heard he moved schools. Probably too scared to get his ass kicked again." We both burst out laughing.
"Well we could always go to his new school and kick his ass there too." She said while smiling mischievously at me.

We talked about how we would kick his ass for a while and somehow her arm ended up around me. Of course I didn't protest but I'm sure it was just a friendly type of thing. We were laughing talking and getting along so great...Then she asked.

" Cierra?"
"Yeah?"
"Can I ask you something?"
"Anything"
"Well what happened? The kiss I mean...with Malakai"
"Oh well um. Do you want it straight?"
"Yes"
"Well he was really torn up about Bri...and I was ugh well really torn up about you. And ughh well we got really drunk and came up with this great idea to ughh well show you guys what you were missing. Then he pulled me to the dance floor and kissed me... when I thought of this idea it wasn't what I had in mind. I just thought we were going to dance with each other." I said not ever making eye contact with her.
"Oh.............................you guys are really dumb." She said laughing aloud like what I just said didn't effect her at all.
"Yeah we are. So your not mad right?"
"No....I was at first ....but I guess that was the point in the first place." She said as she looked up and smiled at me.
"One more question." She said as she dropped her hand from around me, stoped walking, and turnned to me.
"Why were you torn up about me?" She said with a raised eyebrow.
"Ugh well I...ok confession time. I really like you and after we kissed I felt that you didnt like me and I got scared and Said it was nothing and for us to just be friends before you could say it. Then I saw you and that guy at the party and...I just...I got jealous."

She didn't say a word just looked at me blankly as she processed every I just said.

"I wasn't going to tell you I didn't like you ...it was actually the opposite, but then you shot me down and kissed my best friend.

Ouch

She looked at me blankly then turned and started walking again like she didn't say anything at all. I was to dumb founded to say a word. She obviously wanted me to feel bad and know it was my fault we weren't together. We were right in front of her house when we spoke again.

"See you at the movies." Then she winked and walked up to her door with her head held high.

Malakai's p.o.v

I was going on a date...with Zoe, I couldn't believe it. She is really great and beautiful and I really do like her, but in the back of my mind I was still really scared to get hurt. Bri really messed me up when it comes to trust and relationships. Speaking of which when I entered the bus she was sitting in my normal seat. I have sat at that seat since 7th grade even when I had a different bus, I always sat in the right row third to last window seat. For a while Bri sat in the right row third to last aisle seat. And now there she was sitting in her old seat. But I wasn't going to fall into that trap instead I sat on the left side third to first window seat.

All I thought about on the bus ride home was Zoe and the movie and spending the night together. I also thought about all the posibilities of something going wrong on the date. I was completely psyching myself out. But some how I still couldn't wipe the smile off my face, and she noticed. On her way out Bri turnned back to me

"You know I sat there so we could talk...not just to sit there!!! But obviously you don't care it looks like your having a fanfuckingtastic time."

"Shut up Bri we all know the only reason you sat there is because I'm finally moving on and your just not going to let anyone else have me. You just want to toy with me again then rip my fucking heart out! Well to fucking bad because we are forever done! You got that?"
She looked at me confused Then angered, I could tell that she didn't even know about the Zoe thing. But then why was she trying to sit with me? I didn't have time to think about all this bull shit.
"Now get off the fucking bus you stupid slut we're all waiting on you."
With that she stormed off the bus.

But I couldn't be bothered with her stupid ass, we were forever done so why even waste my time thinking about her.

Short but sweat
This is the intro for the next chapter which will be the group date.
Stay tuned....