Part 4

*3rd POV*

A few hours later, she rejoined with the Doctor in the console room,"Enjoying yourself?" He asked.

"I had no idea you had a whole museum, along with the swimming pool and five-story library! The TARDIS is amazing!"
"That's not even the half of it...there's way more than that."
"Like what?"
"I don't want to ruin the surprise. I'm sure you'll stumble upon more in the future...even I haven't seen the entirety of my own machine in my lifetime." He gave a light chuckle,"Anyway, so you said that there were a lot of Weeping Angles, correct? You were the only person for miles?"

" Yea? Do you know what's going on?" She asked, trying to look at the scanner, which he moved from her view.

"Well, it seems that you were put into a pocket universe. The real world is completely fine -for now anyway. So the real question is: How did you get there?And more importantly..why the Weeping Angels?"

"I always thought something felt off, but I blamed my paranoia..."

"That was your brain telling you something was wrong!" He pointed to his head and ran over to a chalkboard, writing things at the speed of light(Now prepare for something that may not even make sense )," Now if my theory is correct, Weeping Angels must have evolved the ability to create pocket universes for their own gain, sending their own kind in as well, to feed off the same people. That would explain why there wasn't many people, but a lot of angels. The only other thing I could think of, is when I..*Explains the Time of the Angels episode* and sent them through a crack in space time, possibly into a pocket universe...and you may have fell through the rift, into said pocket.

"...What?" She asked, trying to process everything.

"Basically...just never mind. All you need to know is that you are safe now...actually no, that's a lie. Never safe when you're with me....But! You are free from the Weeping Angels."

"That's a relief..." She sighed, walking up the stairs. She examined a bookshelf carefully. There was everything from children's books to quantum physics.

The Doctor, however, was baffled by how fast she had left the conversation. Seeing as she had been alone for some time, he thought she'd give more of a reaction. "Your not..phased..by any of this?"

"Should I be?" She asked, glancing at The Cat In The Hat on the shelf.

"Well, most people would be...but I suppose you aren't most people?"

"Nope, I'm just a normal girl....who was raised by two former time travelers.." She laughed to herself,"heh.. It sounds weird when I say it out loud.."

"That's not exactly a bad thing...I'm happy I won't have to explain everything. It gets dreadfully boring." He turned to the console," Anywhere you'd like to go? Not in your own timeline though.."

She gave it a good thought, but she couldn't come up with any place or time. She shrugged.

"C'mon, there must be somewhere you've wanted to go!" she shook her head," fine, the just come up with a random name...chances are it exists."

"Ziliaria?"

"Wedding planet, the sky is always a constant pink or orange depending on the season."

"Xanger?"

"Prison planet...I broke out of there once, probably shouldn't go back."

"How about Papriel then?"

"Planet covered completely in ocean, its on the other side of the galaxy...but lucky for us, I have a couple cruise tickets that I meant to give to my Amy and Rory for their honeymoon! They take you thousands of miles underwater, so you can see the glowing crystals at the bottom."

"That sounds great! Let's go to Papriel then!"

He grabbed a lever,"You might want to hold onto something." She got a hold of the railing, just as he yanked the lever down.

"Geronimo!"

The Doctor laughed," Geronimo..."

_____________________________________________________________

A/N: Omg that was a dreadfully awful and short chapter...I'm sorry. And I haven't updated in 3 months..hehe...

I promise to make the next chapter better...but I can't promise it will be published soon.

TTYL