Part 3

She slowly placed her feet onto the cold tile floor. Her bag sat just inches away from where she stood.
She hobbled over to her bag, pulling out a Nickleback shirt. It was the band she had listened to growing up.
She made her way over to the door, clothes in hand.
The corridor lights were dimmed, most likely to conserve energy for the machines in her "hospital" room. The air, stagnant and stale. Her bare feet tapped against the cold metal as she made her way over to the bathroom.
~time skip~

She soon exited the room, fully refreshed, and dropped her dirty clothes back into her room, before making her way to the console area.
A dull red light shone off the metal of the room, a soft rumbling shaking the ground slightly. She looked around in awe at how large it actually was.
"Pretty 'cool' isn't it?" The Doctor asked, rolling out from under the console, lifting a welding mask off his face.
She nodded,"not quite how I imagined it...but it's definitely huge.."
"How did you imagine it?"
"Warmer...and less round things" she scrunched her nose slightly.
"Oh, but I love the round things.."
"What are the round things?"
"No idea. Anyway! As soon as the TARDIS is back up a running, you are going home."
"You take care of me for this long, and now you're just going to drop me back off on the streets!?"
"I didn't say the streets, I said home.." He remarked.
"The streets are my home!" She argued,"I don't have a place to stay or to call my own..my whole family's gone."
He sighed, standing and putting away the welding mask," I suppose we have one thing in common then.."
They both sat in an uncomfortable silence for a few moments, before the Doctor spoke up," I guess it wouldn't be too bad if you stayed here..as long as you don't get in the way. Also, stay out of my room.." He ended with a light chuckle before turning to the console.
"Thank you!" She ran up and hugged him from behind. He stiffened at her touch, and nodded in response. "Go explore, while I try to get the power back.." he tossed her a torch (or flashlight. Whatever you want to call it). She beamed and ran off into one of the corridors, fiery red hair flinging
behind her.
He watched as the light faded away," Don't worry Amelia..I'll do my best to keep her safe.." He pulled a lever, and the TARDIS came back to life.

//Sorry for the short chapter, but writer's block is killing me! Plus school starts up in two weeks, so that isn't helping...
And I'm sorry if I'm not writing for 12 well enough..I'm going to rewatch his episodes soon.
I'm free to suggestions on characters or things you'd like to see in the story...since i'm kinda just winging it right now.
Till next chapter..
-Morgan

Life With The DoctorOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara