Part 2

The Doctor stood in silence...or was it shock? It had been over a thousand years since he had seen Amelia and Rory, and he wasn't about to break down now. Well....at least, not on the outside. He stood there, unwavering,"Are you now.. ?"

"Well..not by blood, I suppose. Her and grandpa Rory adopted my father when he was a child.." She explained while, he eyed her suspiciously.

"So they really did end up happily living their days out together.." He said, quietly to himself..but she heard.

"Yes.They did...not thanks to you. You didn't even visit ONCE! And every year they would set out two extra plates at Christmas dinner...one for aunt Melody, and one for you.."

"I couldn't have gone! New York is too damaged, I could've ripped a ho-"

"They weren't in New York, you numb-nut! They were in Wisconsin! If you ever bothered to ask River you'd know that!" She sighed and hugged her knees to her chest," they missed you Doctor...a lot. And even with you gone, they still had to fight off monsters and aliens.." She closed her eyes as they started to water,"they fought til the end.."
He put a hand on her shoulder, the most affection he could handle," I'm sorry.. I didn't know. But they wouldn't have recognized me anyway..I've changed a lot since then. I'm not the man I used to be."

"Yea..I noticed that.." She perked up a little," you don't have floppy hair and a big chin, like they always said.."

"It wasn't that big.." He turned away, grumbling.
"Mhm, sure..that's not what they said"
He rolled his eyes, and walked to the door," I'll be down the left corridor if you need me. And the bathroom is two doors to the right, if you'd like to take a shower.." With that, he left the room.

Not much of a talker, is he?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, but I had to get something out! I'm really trying, but exams are coming up, so I'm short on free time. Hopefully I'll be able to create decent chapters when summer rolls around.
If you have any questions, please make sure to ask!
I'll see youuu, in the next chapter. Buh-byeee