Chapter Four

Talia

We got to the hospital about three hours ago. The doctor informed us that she was fine it was just a flu mixed in with food poisoning. Her mom left an hour ago, after I convinced her that I was fine with her. I was cuddled on the hospital bed with her. The only sound in the room was the beeping from the monitors and her light snoring. My head was on her heart as I looked around the room. I'm so glad she's okay. 

++++

Aniyah 

I was up but I kept my eyes closed. I felt her head on my chest. By the beeping by my ear I assumed I was in the hospital. Her fingers made small nervous circles on my stomach. I slightly blushed at the thoughts that consumed my mind. 

Would it be wrong if I told her I wanted her? 

Knowing her she probably would just laugh me off. She always does that when she's not in the mood. It pisses me off, to be honest. When she wants it, I have to drop everything Im doing and please her but it can't be like that with her? Thinking about it got me more mad then horny but I stayed silent. I wanted her off of me. 

I don't like physical contact when Im mad. 

"Get off of me," I whispered, my eyes still closed. I felt her head rise and I knew she was looking at me. 

"What's wrong with you, baby?" she asked, confused. 

"Nothing," I lied. "Just get off of me," I heard her laugh with no humor. I felt her get off the bed. 

"You faint and you wake up a bitch?" she said, sarcatically. "I'm so glad I found out now," I heard the door slam but I didn't care. 

I'm not a bitch and I know it. She's just mad cause I lied to her. 

"Ms. Hennson you're awake, yes?" I opened my eyes to see the doctor walk in with a clipboard. I nodded. 

"Good!" He said, checking the monitors. He sat down at the edge of the bed a few seconds later. "....It got worse Ms. Hennson." He added. I grimaced. 

"You didn't tell my mom about it, did you," I asked. He shook his head slowly, sadly. 

"I don't like lying to my patients parent's," he replied. "She does deserve to know what's going on with her daughter." I nodded, agreeing.

"I know, I know. This just isn't the right time," 

He put his face closer to mine's. "There's never a right time to tell a mother that her daughter is dying."