Regret and Prepare

Tooth left sadly leaving Elsa and Jack behind. She did not know if the people in Arendelle and the guardians will forgive her whenever they knew that all of her bad plans were made by her.

On the other side, at North Pole...

North: Ha HA! Look at this. Elsa and that naughty Jack is going to get , married! How wonderful!

Sandman: (Saying "How Exciting!")

Bunny: How boring~

North: (Saw Tooth came in) Oh! Tooth! Nice to see you again! Do you know about the news? Looks like you still do not know cause you do not have that invitation. Well I will tell you first. Jack and E- (Being ignored by Tooth) Um... She is not listening right?

Bunny and Sandman: Yup!

Tooth: (Jams the door) *Ugh... What am I doing?! I am not this kind of Tooth before. Why should I end up in here?* (Sigh) *What should I supposed to do? Am I gonna be in the wedding? Will Jack and Elsa forgive me? Well the only thing that I must do is to apologize to them. But I what if they won't forgive me? Maybe I should do something special for them. No not that. Wait a minute, the frame, I'll give them the frame! But Jack do not like it. Well maybe the best thing to do is to be out of their sight. I shouldn't show myself till the right time. No they already know that there was a Tooth kingdom.* (Gasps)

Meanwhile at the palace of Arendelle...

Elsa: Anna, do you know who can design my wedding dress? I just can't do what I've done to my coronation dress before.

Anna: Pf ft. Elsa! Don'y worry. I'll handle this. I will just call the tailor when I already draw your dress and Jack's suit.

Elsa: Really Anna? Oh thank you! Well Where is Olaf and Sven?

Kristoff: They're in the back yard. Picking up some flowers that will suit the color of your dress. By the way, what color do you want?

Elsa: Me? I think light blue and white is a perfect combination for the wedding's theme and my dress will be, um.

Jack: White and light blue too! The designs of the dress will be blue and the rest is white, mine too Anna. But don't make it dark. Make it glow like a diamond.

Elsa: Diamonds don't glow, they shine.

Jack: That's pretty much the same for me.

Anna: Okay! I will be right back to design it! Kristoff please help me. You two, stop arguing or else this long time preparation of wedding will end up to no good.

Kristoff: Uh, okay. See you guys in a few hours.

Elsa: Well, it's only me and you. I'm so excited for our wedding.

Jack: Me too. It's gonna be a very royal wedding with lot's of people and lot's of everything. I hope it'll get here in time.

Elsa: Well since we wanted it that way, our wedding will really take a long time to prepare. 3 months maybe.

Jack: I could use that to do my job on other countries​. (Gets near to Elsa and kissed her) By the way I heard you wanted to see Olaf and Sven.

Elsa: Oh! Right. See you at the meeting place.

Jack: Alright.

At the backyard...

Olaf: Ugh! Sven what color should we pick?! We even do not know what color suits Elsa's dress!

Elsa: Hey there guys. I'll help you. And I've gotta tell you this. The theme of the wedding is Light blue and white. So, let's do our best for this.

Olaf: Great! Sven and I will arrange the flowers. We got a blue ribbon here. Exactly the color of what you wanted.

Sven: (Pushing Elsa and Olaf to pick up some flowers.)

The three were very happy. They played a little and laughed. Olaf and Sven arrange the flowers perfectly. And Elsa freeze the stems of the flowers so they wouldn't fall of and tied it with a blue ribbon.Then after 3 months of preparation, the wedding starts.