Chapter 2 jealously

Start bij het begin

"Uh huh," he said annoyed. "You have ten minutes," with that he pushed him into showers.

Kyle turned the corner and did a double take, his eyes widen.  He saw Devon holding Evan up and pressed against the wall, Evan's legs wrapped around his brother's waist and Devon thrust his cock in his brother’s ass repeatedly.

"God, Devon," Evan moaned nuzzling his neck.

"Fuck!" Devon growled and fucked him harder.

Evan looked up at Kyle and smiled, seductively and he beckoned him with his finger. Kyle was rooted on the spot.

Evan moaned out loudly and Devon said rapidly, "Fuck, fuck, FUCK!!!" then they stopped moving.

Evan got back onto his feet, "Did you enjoy the show, Kyle?"

Devon spun around and saw me and a deep blush filled his face.

Evan grabbed Kyle's arm and pulled him forward.

"FIVE MINUTES!!" The Guard shouted.

"FINE!" Devon shouted.

"What we did is not prison rape, we actually made love," Evan explained.

"We been lovers before we got arrested," Devon added on.

"I can see you have more questions burning in your eyes, lets finish our shower and we'll answer any questions you may have."

Kyle was still in shock from what he saw. Kyle quickly cleans himself up, still wondering what just happen.

“Time up” Senduki came in and hand the boys there prison uniform.

“Sanduki, can we go to the library” Evan asked.

Sanduki look at the boys for a few seconds, he then turn around and ask the twin guards.

“Alright, you guy got 30 minutes” Sanduki said after a one minute, as he lead Kyle to the library.

The library was really big, there were so many books, and really quiet.

Sanduki lead the males to a table that was far in the corner.

“We will be over there, remember you got 30 minutes” Sanduki warned, giving Kyle a funny look.

Kyle wonders what that look was, but he drops it…for now.

“Tell me that what I just saw was not real”

Evan and Devon looks at each other” I think it best if you are to explain” Evan asks Devon.