Chapter 10

Chapter 10 -

I was so confused. Rosco and I had sex. And literally as soon as he noticed he left me. Was he drunk or high? Was I missing something? Either way, it was time to go to school with Shiloh. Of course we are going as the models that we are, so dressing nicely is a must. Shiloh arrived at my house, wearing short shorts, and a fancy off the shoulder crop top.

I, on the other hand, wore a blue summer dress that flowed out just above my knees. With my strappy heels that had a ribbon up my legs. My hair was curly, with simple make-up. Shiloh can't drive, but I can however. So I grabbed my prada bag with the little books that I own, and we jumped into my Porshe. 

I hadn't heard anything from Rosco at all. I was just trying to forget what I huge mistake I made. Like I honestly love him, and like him. He's the most important person in my life... and yet I feel like I just lost him. "You ready for your first day of hell?" I asked while driving to the highway.

"Oh of course, you have to live through hell to go to heaven." She winked at me.

"Just don't let the boys drool over you too much. Or let the girls bully you. Also don't listen to the girls fake hospitality. They just want your expensive stuff."

"Yes I know." She smiled at me, and I floored the gas. We were definitely going to be late. Oh well. By the time we arrived at school, we were 30 minutes late. We walked into the office, and the principal was scrammbling as soon as he saw us.

"Oh girls, it's lovely to see you again!" He came over and hugged us both. It was awkward, and he was sweating. He gave out our timetable, and I showed Shiloh the way to her class. Since I already knew the school.

We knocked on the door, and the teacher looked stunned when she opened it. "Hey, I'm Shiloh, I'm supposed to be in your class." Shiloh smiled and showed her timetable to the teacher. The students all gawked over us at the door, gossiping and shit.

"Catcha later." I winked at her and left. "Everyone, lets welcome the new models to the school!" I heard over the announcements. Shit. Suddenly all the doors flew open and a swarm of students came running out, and as soon as they saw me, they came straight for me.

"Oh my god! It's really you! Oh my god! You are so pretty!"

"Marry me Lacy!"

"I love you!"

"HAVE MY BABIES!"

"Can I get in your pants?!"

All at once, they kids came running at me, I pushed trying to get through, trying to keep moving. This was crazy. "Help me!" I yelled, hoping someone would be nice enough to save me. "Help!" I yelled again and again.

"LACE!" I heard from behind me. I turned in the mound of people touching me and talking to me. I noticed Rosco. I was never so realized to see him in my life. He pushed through and grabbed my waist, throwing me over his shoulder, but I felt his hand making sure my dress didn't fly up.

"Hey! Bring her back!"

"You can't touch her like that!"

People called after us, and yelled and chased us. Rosco took me to the football field and threw me back over his shoulder. No one was around. "Are you okay?" He smiled weakly at me, not really making eye contact.

"Why'd you leave me like that?" I got straight to the point.

"I didn't even realize what I did. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that to you." He looked away.

"Why! I liked it, I wanted it!" I yelled at him. Tears started pouring down my cheeks now.

"Lacy..." He looked at me now. He moved forward and wiped the tears off my cheeks. He leanned forward and kissed my cheeks, and kissed my lips gently. I was so damn happy.

"I like you.." I said through my mumbled voice, as I kissed him again.

"Thank god... I like you so god damn much." He picked me up and kissed me over and over.