Chapter 1

HEY GUYS I KNOW THE BEGINNING IS A BIT RUFF BUT I PROMISE IT GETS BETTER!! SO KEEP UP THE READS AND READ ON!! I know the chapters aren't the longest but were updating every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday so it is a lot!

•ROSE'S POV•

I looked into Niall's  deep blue eyes for the last time and pulled him close to me and whispered in his ear softly, "I love you and I'm sorry I have to leave. I will never forget you and what we had."

Niall began to break down pulling me tighter against his body. Cuddling into me Niall began to whimper. The feelings of Niall's warm breath on my neck comforts me. Staying there I know this would be the last time he would be able to hold me and comfort me like this. Niall doesn't deserve what I'm doing to him but I just can't stay with him during this time. It would be to hard on me and him.

Normally he would cry softly so no one could hear, he likes to suffer in silence, but now he is letting it all out. Standing up he started yelling and screaming at the top of his lungs. Tearing at his hair pulling it in all sorts of directions Niall began actually crying. Not like teary eyes the boys get in the movies, he was legitamitly balling like a girl. Honestly i dont know how im supposed to act am i supposed to comfort him, am i supposed to just sit here, or am i supposed to leave the room.  

Dropping on this knees taking my hands in his Niall said pleadinly, "How could you do this to me Rose? Leave me here with barely any explanation! I thought we were meant to be not just some kind of High School romance. Please, please, please don't leave me. Stay with my family they love you, I love you."

All of a sudden, Niall started trembling he fell down on the floor. His body looked weak and helpless and his eyes were puffy and red from crying. I have never seen him in this much pain. He looked into my eyes and stopped. He stopped moving, breathing and crying. I pulled him up screaming his name for him to come back to me.

"Niall come back baby. Please Niall wake up! I need you to wake up." I scream cried in his ear.

At that minute I realized what was going on. Niall was in so much pain that his body stopped in place. His heart couldn't take this much pain so it shut down.

The realization REALLY started kicking in and at that moment. Then hot tears started steaming down my face and I couldn't stop them. The tears were like our love they could last forever. I looked down at Niall and a single tear dripped from the tip of my chin to his luscious pink lips. I took his hand in mine enlaced our fingers then squeezed.

"Niall please squeeze back. Tell me your still ok," I whispered leaning down kissing his right temple. He always liked that.

Almost as if out of a fairy tail his eyes fluttered open. My baby was coming back to me. His deep blue eyes immediately locked with mine. There has to be something going on in his mind because his eyes that always seemed to shine now look dull. Niall was loosing his sparkle.

•NIALL'S POV•

I was devastated Rose, the love of my life, was leaving me she was really leaving me. I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was her eyes. Those beautiful brown eyes milky like chocolate they seemed to last forever. Her hair long and luscious. I looked straight into her eyes embracing her pure beauty and whispered, "R-Rose I-I love you and I want to b-" I could finished because Rose just leaned down and kissed me. She pressed her body up against mine sparking fireworks around us. Our lips moved in sync as she combed her hands through my hair. I moved my hands down to her hips sitting up onto her bed with her. We have always had a special spark! It had been there since the day we met.

•ROSE'S POV•

WHAT AM I DOING? I'm sitting here making out with my ex boyfriend. My body is telling me no but my heart is screaming yes. I can't help it I still love him and he is my everything. I promise myself this will be the last time. I just want him I want all of him but I know I can't have that. So I'm just going to take what I have for now.

He laid down pulling me on top of him wrapping his arms around me then tangling our legs around together. I pulled back for just long enough to say, "i love you" Then he leaned back in placing kisses all around my face. After each one whispering, "I will love you forever." Butterflies were taking me over I couldn't think of anything but him. All I could think about was us. When we are together it's like everything else isn't there. Right now is something we used to do all the time. I miss how things used to be. I miss us...

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT I WILL UPDATE SOON!! COMMENT WHAT U THINK! Remember to vote!!

~Meredith