Chapter 2.0

"Let's try contacts on you and hope they work. We're gonna be going to a store so wear a pair of sunglasses. I'll find you a pair" Leo looks through one of his drawers for a pair of sunglasses and once he locates a pair, he hands them to me. I get my coat from off behind the chair and we both head out.

Leo took me to one of his friend's houses, who was an eye doctor. He explained the situation to her and I was in quickly. I managed to get a temporary set of contacts.

I sit on a stool as the lady shows me how to put in contacts, and I mimic her movements. After I got the contacts in, I felt burning in my eyes and covered them. "Vian, you ok? Vian?" I-I couldn't respond... oh god it burned... Leo moved his hands in front of my face to get my attention. "Come on Vian" "It burns... So much..." I managed to squeak out. I felt someone lift my head up and open my eye to try and get the contacts out of my eyes. It felt so strange, I couldn't even describe it. Unfortunately, I couldn't see very well like I used too. It'll probably change in an hour or two,

Demons can heal themselves. Some take longer than others, and I'm unfortunately one of those who needs to take longer.

Leo decided to take me sunglasses shopping, with me grabbing his arm to make sure I don't get lost or hurt. He seemed pretty uncomfortable when I did it and he also said people were giving us weird looks. Leo kept removing me from his arm and I ran into alot of things. We managed to find a cool pair and we headed back to the lab.

Back sat the lab, Leo set me up in one of the bedrooms we have there for long nights. I sat on the bed and he rambled on and on about something with me when I grabbed his arm and how people would probably think we were dating... blah blah blah... I don't see the problem, I mean its normal in the demon world.