Pretending to be still disappointed, Eunice just walk next to Charles.

"I'll take it instead Charles", she said to Charles who's still holding the board.

"Sure, but If you changes your mind Tiffany, just let me know. I'll teach you the basics", Charles offered but didn't even have Tiffany a single look. He took the board and accompany Eunice to the shore. He looked back at Tiffany and saw her talking pictures of her friends again.

Tiffany walked through the other side of the stall where she saw a chair where she can relax. She took her camera out and started to get some pictures of Eunice and Charles while the latter is giving her friend some briefing and instructions. She saw how Charles looked at her way every once in a while. She's been able to capture Charles looking at her directly. He is so handsome, no doubt. She then saw Eunice laid down to the surf and practicing how to paddle. She jerked when someone spoke from her side, she looked at her side and saw anthony with a lemon shake on his hand.

"Why not try?",

"Huh?",

"I mean surfing, you'll enjoy it for sure, the water itself is so calming and warm", anthony said looking at Eunice and Charles heading to the sea to start surfing.

"How long have you been friends with Charles?", she asked,

"Since high school? I was two years senior of him but we've got to know each other through a choir in our school", he explained. "He was actually the center of attraction back then, and I guess till now, got a good looks, humble, a boy-next-door type of guy, never been involved in any conflict, soft spoken as he is known, I even thought that he was gay before",

"Really?",

"Yes! Because he never mentioned anything about girls, or anyone that he likes in the school",

"Just because of that?",

"Well you can't blame me, young guys are sometimes shallow",

"I know",

"So what about you Tiffany, I know I'm not in any position to ask this, but I am wondering, are you currently dating anyone right now?",

"That was funny actually, you never said that it would felt like I was on a TV program sitting as one of your guest",

"If I have not met why wife?, I could have become one, but more on the news part of a TV station, a reporter maybe",

"I see, and to answer your question Mr. Reporter? No, I am not dating anyone at the moment and I don't have any plans of doing so yet",

"Honestly? Well I don't wanna dig into details, let's just leave it there", anthony said. He looked at charles helping out eunice get back to the board. How unfortunate to have known both people who would choose to be alone instead of having someone they can be with. Someone they can fall in love with.

•••

"whooaaahh!",tiffany shouted when she was able to stand on the board. but it was just quick because she felt herself flying off of it. a flash of water when her body plunged into it. she emmediately breath herself out of the water.

"that was great! you're doing great", said charles as he rushed himself to help tiffany. unaware of another surfing board coming his way too.

it almost hit charles, and tiffany saw it. but the guy was able to see it last minute and hold its tip before he circled over it. bravo! she thought, she gasped and her world almost stopped. he caught her staring at him when he looked her way after being able to avoid a surfing accident. she gasped when he reaches her and touches her face.