it was beneficial to him because he never had to deal with her mothers boyfriend after. but, now he realized how unhappy his mother is. she would always end up talking about how great his father was, how lucky she was to have known and married a man she was dreaming of, a man who gave her a son she loved the most.

" angela called, told her everything and she's so worried about you, told her not to tell tita till we comeback", anthony said after a while

"you should not be worrying her bro, how was her pregnancy?",

"the baby is healthy, she just had her check up earlier", almost a whisper, glad there's no other noise in the room that would hinder charles from hearing what he said.

"great! ", he said and he stand up to go to the restroom. he need to take a bath.

•••

he was awaken by knocks on his door. half asleep, he walked towards the door and opened it. he saw eunice with 2 cups of coffee on a tray, on the side of it are 2 plates of ham and egg.

"good morning, i just thought that you need a breakfast? to say thank you aswell about last night. tiffany told me everything when i woke up earlier. safe and sound",

"no need to do this but thank you too", he said while trying to get the pray from her. he gave her a smile.

"sorry, i must have woken you up", eunice said again, blushing.

charles just remembered that he's only on his boxer. and his manhood is diretly pointing out to eunice. he saw how she felt embarrassed of their current situation.

"got to go, by the way, tiffany and i are planning to go surfing in an hour, just letting you know if in case you would like to join, heard downstairs that the waves are perfect for that today", she said while starting to distant herself from charles.

charles just nodded and smiled at her. all he wants is to shut the door and change into something presentable.

•••

He was busy checking out for surf board he'd like to use. In his black swimming trunks. No one would not notice the bulge he has in it. But the hell, who would care. He regularly goes to gym so expect that he has a body to die for, perfect v shape from shoulder to waist plus a Greek God-like face. Then he suddenly felt a commotion outside. He took a peak and saw 2 girls coming. Both are stunning with their black two piece swimsuit. But he was more interested in the one wearing it like a pro. She sways like walking in a runway. Hair was in pony tail. No make up at all but her face is so red, possibly because of the sun almost on its might. Tiffany-you never failed to amaze me-thought of Charles. He felt jealous, most guys are all eyes on both girls.

"Hey Charles! Glad your here," Eunice greeted.

"Yeah, I think your idea is perfect. Anthony's already surfing", he said, looking at his friend on a board surfing, the one in blue swimming trunks.

Both girls looked at the direction his eyes directed. Eunice even covered her eyes to have a better look of anthony.

"Wow! Never knew that he's good", she commented.

Charles walks towards the blue soft short board then checked it. He then looked at Tiffany where he caught her looking at him. He saw how she blushed when he met her eyes.

"This will be better for you if you're still practicing," he said to Tiffany.

"Thank you Charles, but I'd rather stay in the shore and watch you than try it", she smiled.

"Oh c'mon Tiffany, you said earlier that you'l try", Eunice looked so disappointed.

"Later, I'll just cheer on you", she answered, "I'll take as many pictures as I can, you like that right?",