Bitters' Diary Entry #1

Dear Diary,

I was in the bench near the hallway, just reading a shakespeare book while eating my favorite cupcake. Then I saw Him walking with his new girlfriend. They're talking while holding each others hand. I can see that the girl was very happy by the sight of her. Her eyes was sparkling while talking to Him, she smiled like she believed and loved whatever He was talking about. I just rolled my eyes, another flavor of the week. Now, He's holding a hand of a good and angelic girl that will surely turned sooner or later into a bad and demonic woman when He will found another girl to mess and screw up and eventually dumped her. Fact about Him? He really loves to break hearts, just the way he broke mine.

My Bitter Quotation for the day,

"You're the first person who broke my heart. For the rest of my life, you will always be the one who hurt me the most. Don't ever forget that."

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Author's Note:

Please do comment. Leave your thoughts, insights and questions. I will surely appreciate it. I would loved to if you Vote it. Thank you for reading! Love Yah!

Vote and comment Please.

P.S

VIEW THE PICTURE ABOVE, YAN YUNG NAKITA NI SZAN. 

-Szan