Introduction

I was on my way to Szan's house; I was going to visit her. She was so strange lately. I had a feeling that she was avoiding me, and I don't know why. Maybe I will just ask her when I get there.

I parked my car on my usual spot, near the mail box. I got out from my car and walked to the gate. I was about to press the doorbell when I saw her in the garden. She was playing the hose while watering the plants and she was soaking wet. I smiled, the childish Szan. I suddenly missed our childhood days, when her Mom order us to water her plants, at first we were kindly followed her order but soon we would end up playing water fight. And then after the water fight, we will take a shower together and she will let me pick her cloths for the day.

She put the hose down, and walked to the bench where her towel located. I opened the gate and made sure that I wouldn't get her attention. I was planning to surprise her, I slowly walked to her, and making sure she's still oblivious on her surroundings. I picked up the hose and I slowly open the switch on when I got near her. She startled when the water approach her back, she faced me with a shocked expression. I laughed out loud, when I saw her face. Her face was priceless. I drop down the hose and held my aching stomach because of laughter. I laughed more when she begins to shot me deadly glares.

"Raim! Stop!" I suddenly stopped when she shout. I looked at her and I knew that by the way she looked, she was pissed.

"Sorry Szan, I can't help it. Your face was hilarious." I laughed once more before I stepped forward. I was about to touched her hand but she immediately turned her back at me. She walked to their house and goes straight to her room. I run after her before she closed her door.

"Wait Szan, let me in." She swung her door opened. She sits in her desk and put her chin in her hands. "Stop fantasizing! You go to shower and change first before drooling in some random guys." I said before I dropped my body and closed my eyes in her soft and comfortable bed. I love her bed even if it was so weird. The color of her bed sheets and pillows were orange with a SpongeBob design. I was usually here when my Mom scolded me and I don't want to see anyone but Her, I would stay here as long as I want. Her room was my favorite hideout. Her parents wouldn't mind because they were in abroad and she's only child. I was also here when I want to have a talked. She was absolutely a girl but I see her as one of the boys. Well, not literally of course. The way she acts, move and dress, you will think that she's a lesbian but she's not. The girly side of her comes out when she's being a childish. She looks so cute, that's why I love that side of her. She's very simple but beautiful in her own ways. She never knew my feeli--

"Why are you smiling, you idiot?" My thoughts interrupted when she's suddenly spoke. I opened my eyes and saw her standing with her arms crossed. I sat on her bed and stared at her face. She has an angelic face, innocent eyes and kissable lips. I stared at her lips a little longer before standing up and gets closer to her. She's really strange. She looks uncomfortable, her eyes move unstable, her breathing becomes heavy and I can see that she's sweating even if she's still sweat. But why?

"Are you ok Szan? You look pale. " I touched her forehead but she abruptly stepped back. I look at her confused.

"I'm o-ok. It's ju-just, cold. I'll take a shower now." She turned her back at me and enters in the bathroom, closing it with a thug. I just ignored her and go to her closet.

"Szan! Can I choose your clothes for the day?" I shout for her to hear. "Sure, you can!" She shouts back.

I started to scramble her closet. T-shirt, pants, jersey shirt and short, cap and other boy stuffs. I shook my head while smiling.

My smile fades when I saw a notebook at the bottom of her closet. I picked it up and see what it was. "The bitters' diary?" I read aloud but only for myself to hear. "Szan's bitters' diary, don't opened it nor read it or else you'll die." I took a glimpse at the bathroom when I heard the shower opened. Maybe I can read her "Bitters' diary" for a while. I know she will get furious when she found out that I read her diary, but maybe I'll be an exception for reading it.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Author's Note:

Hope you guyz found it interesting. Keep reading. Thank YOU!

Please Vote and comment.

Thank YOU!

P.S

PICTURE PO NILA YUNG NASA TAAS. :D PICTURE NI RAIM AT AKO-ESTE NI SZAN. :D TAMA! AKO NGA. :D AKO SI SZAN EH :D

-Szan