Charlie: It's Strauss!

Patt: (in the kitchen) Okay! Answer it!

*toot!*

Charlie: Yah Strauss? Bro? Patt is cooking so, I answered the call is this private?

On the line...

Strauss: No bro! Actually, I called to invite you both guys to my farewell party. Because, you know I'm going back to New York next week. So, I'm hoping you could come?

Charlie didn't think anymore and responded...

Charlie: Okay! We're going.

Without asking Patt about this.

Because, Strauss is the Ex-boyfriend of Patt before. But Patt already moved on.

Strauss: That's what I'm talking about! Okay! See you at Blastauesque Plaza Bar and Casino at 10pm! It's all my treat with my friends. Okay! Bye!

*toot!*

Patt just finished cooking their meal and were all served hot. She removed her apron and untied her hair. Moments later she shouted trying to call Charlie in the living room where he is watching TV.

Patt: Babe! I'm done! Let's eat now!
Joy and excitement were on the face of Patt, for she can't wait for Charlie to taste her food.

Charlie: Okay babe! Coming! And I have something to tell you. Declared excitingly while walking to the kitchen

Patt: What about it? Asked curiously

Charlie: (now in the kitchen) Strauss invited us to his farewell party! Isn't it cool?! Asked excitingly

Patt: Yah babe! But...
An immediate sadness governed her face

Charlie: oppp! Stop those but's! I already said were going. Let's hurry up now. Declared confidently and happily

Patt smirked

10pm
On the garage...

Patt: Is what I'm wearing good? Asked with a face of uncertainty

Charlie: As always babe! You always look fantastic! Now let's hurry up cos were late.

Patt: Okay babe! Still with uncertain face

Charlie decided to use the motobike as their mode of transpo.

On the pavement going to the party...

Patt: I have a strange feeling babe at the moment.
Stated nervously

Charlie: Psh! I'm excited.

After couple of minutes they arrived at the plaza where the party is being held. The air was humid and strangely a foggy night and stage lasers are all around with DJs electric beats to beat the whole place. The people who came outnumbered the party place. Jumping and dancing, grooving up with the beat, maneuvering their body's with their own steps. The drink's place weren't given attention by the party goers.

Strauss: Wooow! Bruh! And Hello Patt. Long time no see.

Both of them were silent.

Strauss: Oh, c'mon guys! Talk to me! By the way, the food's right there. Now off you go! And enjoy the party. The bar is right over there if you guys wants to chill up. So? Can I leave you now?
Charlie: sure dude! You're party is so so good!

11:30pm
Still in the plaza

Patt: Babe, I think we must leave now! It's getting late.
She worried
Charlie: Okay babe! Let me just first finish this beer.

Moments later, Patt and the drunk Charlie exits the bar and outside, Strauss is wearing a red helmet.

Charlie: Thanks bro! Nice place! And the best venue ever!
Strauss, smiled with weirdness.
Patt: I think we need to go home now. Bye!
Strauss: Okay! But before that, wear this helmet Patt.
Patt: Okay! Bye!

Patt and Charlie left the plaza and now going home.

Patt: Babe, where's your helmet?
Charlie: We didn't wear helmet before we left the house because we're late.
Patt: Well then, wear this helmet. Babe, I think your going way too fast. Slow up a bit please.

Charlie stepped into the breaks but it was broken.

Charlie: Babe, I need you to put the helmet back on your head and hug me please.
Patt: Babe, is there something wrong?
Charlie: None! Will you say I love you, for me?!
Patt: Why? (crying)
Charlie: Just say, I love You! Please?
Patt: Okay! I love you! I love you!
Charlie: Thanks babe! Lean on my back and hug me. Whatever happens always remember that I will always be in your heart, forever.

And before they knew it, they both saw a flash of light that covered them.

The End